Introducing the THP Tech Studio

Getting ready for Range Days 2021!

Looking forward to seeing what it looks like post tear down, buildup

That is impressive. My workspaces are nothing near this organized with significantly less material to store!

That really does look like Aladdin's cave, every golfer's dream..

That is impressive. My workspaces are nothing near this organized with significantly less material to store!
I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

Sometimes I lie to myself to feel better. On a serious note that looks great!

Organization makes everything easier! Looking good JB!! One day I need to check the Tech Studio out in person!!

This will be home for the next week of the THP Showcase live streams.

If you haven't watched the video, it's fun and shows off a bit about what we are doing.

Some changes will be taking place to setup over the next month or so as we add some additional camera angles and such. Should be good for our next dose of live streams.

Some changes will be taking place to setup over the next month or so as we add some additional camera angles and such. Should be good for our next dose of live streams.

Multiple camera angles, nice! Going to need a Director calling camera angles and production level, real time split screens...sweeeeeet! (y)

My excitement level on this is at 1,000

Shaft wall getting an increase.

C17BA5AF-4D43-450F-8936-8C2EAF98D8B8.jpeg

I dont know why.. But this putter made me think of the leg lamp in the the christmas story..

1615502014033.png

Original Tuned from Kinetixx. The latest version allows for a grip

For sure. I think had never seen in relation to anything else like that.. It looks like a baseball bat with a putter head on the end.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Featured Shafts up on the wall for next week's content shooting.

The shaft wall grt expanded a few weeks ago. Today we expanded the head wall.

6AA2F88C-59BF-4131-AE23-EB1ACC1166ED.gif

Club Champion going to have nothing on the Tech Studio.. When can THPers start booking fittings ;)

Back