Sacks Parente Series 54 Mallet Review

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
When you first get a look at the Sacks Parente Series 54 putter, it would be impossible to not immediately think copy of the Odyssey Triple Track. Three alignment lines, done in the same color palette and has gained massive popularity over the last couple of years with golfers.

Not only is it not a copy, it was technically first on flat sticks to incorporate the design elements. While that might be the headline, the story should be around the Series 54 itself, which is unlike most mallets on the market today. We explore more of the history of this model and the brand in our previous story here. As more and more people get a chance to explore the entire lineup of Sacks Parente, we wanted to take a quick dive in this THP TV feature.

In the above we not only show off some of the different models that Sacks Parente has to offer, but do some simple tests on the Tech Studio putting green to breakdown the sound and feel of the Series 54.

Do you think a Sacks Parente putting instrument is right for you? Is it the Series 54 featured here or one of their other models? Give us your thoughts below.

Continue reading...

Very interesting company. I like the options they offer, from putter styles, to the different hosel types. The sound was good in those couple putts, nothing that would turn me away. I'm not against giving anything a try, but I'm not as drawn to this line as I am others from various brands. Some of the shapes just dont draw me in like others.

Good video. I have really enjoyed this putter and more specifically the tech in the lineup being weight driven.

Rolling Mizuno balls. 👍

Yes to the putter! I rolled one at CC. This mallet is one of my favorites thus far. The sound and feel are splendid for me, and I like the alignment lines.

Good video. I have really enjoyed this putter and more specifically the tech in the lineup being weight driven.

In the ask anything thread, in an off note way 😉, I asked for your advice in putters. You referenced Sacks Parente. It took me awhile to find one, but when I did it was the first putter I asked to roll. Sam lab liked it for me.👍 Thanks for a solid recommendation. I don’t if I will get one ir not — random is sometimes how I acquire new putters — but I now go to their website daily and ponder.

Rolling Mizuno balls. 👍

Yes to the putter! I rolled one at CC. This mallet is one of my favorites thus far. The sound and feel are splendid for me, and I like the alignment lines.
What I dont care for is how the mallet looks like a block of metal on a shaft. Does it look better at address?

Do you think a Sacks Parente putting instrument is right for you? Is it the Series 54 featured here or one of their other models? Give us your thoughts below.

Continue reading...

Sacks Parente putters are not for me. I considered buying the company's model 39 but passed because it had a head weight of 365 grams, which I believe is ridiculously heavy.
I understand all the current putter companies are producing heavy heads, because that is what consumers want to buy, but on the golf courses I don't see players putting especially well with the heavy head putters.

The appearance was a little odd at first but the feel, balance and roll made it look much, much better.
Thanks! Exactly what I was wondering. The weight balancing of the overall product, head, shaft, and grip, are intriguing. The blades looks really nice with their blends of premium materials. Just cant get passed the look of the mallet. I'm sure feel, and seeing the ball hit the bottom of the cup can change perception though!

What I dont care for is how the mallet looks like a block of metal on a shaft. Does it look better at address?

In hand it actually looks really good. The finishes they have chosen look excellent and the shape is far less industrial in person than they are in images.

Man, it rolls shockingly well though. @Canadan and @jdtox can vouch, I literally could not miss with the thing. :oops:

Rolling Mizuno balls. 👍

Crazy easy to align, right?

Man, it rolls shockingly well though. @Canadan and @jdtox can vouch, I literally could not miss with the thing. :oops:
If not for that blue Mizuno I could see you rolling this they way you were putting with it. I will say they do look better in hand than I thought they would and the green/white combo is so much better than the blue/red.

I could game that center shafted 54.

Looks 10x better with the green/white. Not near as distracting.
They make some good looking heads but I agree with the earlier weight comment.

I got to roll the 66 and the sound was just fantastic! Currently in the TT Ten, the 54 suits my eye. These putters are super cool.

In hand it actually looks really good. The finishes they have chosen look excellent and the shape is far less industrial in person than they are in images.
Thanks, I was curious about that. The straight on shot from the video @Jman shot wasn't appealing to my eye. Can we get a view of setup, with a ball?

Afternoon bump so some of you can check out this unique putter.

Thanks, I was curious about that. The straight on shot from the video @Jman shot wasn't appealing to my eye. Can we get a view of setup, with a ball?
I don’t have a pic on hand of that, but it sets up surprisingly well. I think the biggest thing for many will be that besides the vernier acuity alignment aid, it’s fairly plain in shape and absent any real curves. But, there is a lot under the hood for sure.

I don’t have a pic on hand of that, but it sets up surprisingly well. I think the biggest thing for many will be that besides the vernier acuity alignment aid, it’s fairly plain in shape and absent any real curves. But, there is a lot under the hood for sure.
That's exactly what I was wondering, the outside being fairly plain to take full advantage of the VA alignment aid. But, hiding loads of weighting secrets.

Not a fan of mallets personally but considering this company very strongly next putter. I called them and excellent information on how to get fitted etc.

Just dropped this one in the bag for the next round.

Back