Tri Sole

It probably just needs to go on time out for a little while. I had the lines just fine, but couldn't figure out the pace.
I was hoping you'd say phantom x spaceship!

Now I can do some testing. New grip for the Toulon Las Vegas
71A34D4A-C60E-43CC-A229-209865D301BE.jpeg

Now I can do some testing. New grip for the Toulon Las Vegas
View attachment 8992962
Nice choice sir. I have to decide what I'm going to put on my SeeMore. I have a Tour SNSR Contour Pro 140, Lamkin Deep Etched and Golf Pride Pro Only Red Star on the way to choose from.

I need to decide what headcover to use this year.

I've got a bit of time, but the decision has to happen soon.
Let's see the front runners!

Question for all you putter ho's, what compares to the standard Stroke Lab jumbo grip in the Golf Pride line up? Really like the feel/fit of it and I am getting ready to order my free grips from GP and am looking for something to have as a replacement for a different putter. Thanks.

Question for all you putter ho's, what compares to the standard Stroke Lab jumbo grip in the Golf Pride line up? Really like the feel/fit of it and I am getting ready to order my free grips from GP and am looking for something to have as a replacement for a different putter. Thanks.
maybe try the Tour SNSR 140cc. Not super big around but has some girth. It is a bit more squarish with rounded edges
1F910FDA-C880-4429-8352-D7FD51DB5225.jpeg

maybe try the Tour SNSR 140cc. Not super big around but has some girth. It is a bit more squarish with rounded edges
View attachment 8993114
That's one I was looking at, that's the slight pistol grip one correct? The other I was looking at was the 104cc snsr straight

That's one I was looking at, that's the slight pistol grip one correct? The other I was looking at was the 104cc snsr straight
Yes very slight. I’ve been using them for couple years and it’s the perfect size for me.
The 104 is good but little to small for my liking.

After screwing around for the last hour, I’ve come to find out I think I’m a left hand low. I have been having issues of an outside in stroke, by having left hand low I can take the putter back nicely with my right hand and the left hand low blocks it from going inside. I sat up alignment sticks and did multiple putting strokes on top of one of them and to my eye it was a minimal arc, but it was an arc and not an outside in. When I was finished I took a deep breath and felt like I accomplished something.. 😂

this two ball ten is starting to really get stuck in my brain

I have the Toulon Las Vegas setup the way I want now. Played with the weights today and tried some different combos and settled on the 20g weight plate. Just feels better to me and I was able to be more consistent with it on the putting mat.

I have the Toulon Las Vegas setup the way I want now. Played with the weights today and tried some different combos and settled on the 20g weight plate. Just feels better to me and I was able to be more consistent with it on the putting mat.

Chicago on the Marketplace?:D:D

Not sure where to ask this but figured the putting banter thread might be the place...

So - I love my PuttOut and the Well Putt mat.

But - I wonder if an actual, more realistic putting mat, like a Truline Big Murph, with actual holes, etc. wouldn’t be better in the long run

So I figured some of you THPers might have used both the PuttOut and a better mat (not necessarily the Truline, but the only other mat I’ve tried is a Birdie Ball).

Any thoughts on whether it’s worth it to get a different putting mat when I already have the PuttOut?

Not sure where to ask this but figured the putting banter thread might be the place...

So - I love my PuttOut and the Well Putt mat.

But - I wonder if an actual, more realistic putting mat, like a Truline Big Murph, with actual holes, etc. wouldn’t be better in the long run

So I figured some of you THPers might have used both the PuttOut and a better mat (not necessarily the Truline, but the only other mat I’ve tried is a Birdie Ball).

Any thoughts on whether it’s worth it to get a different putting mat when I already have the PuttOut?

I really have enjoyed the Truline putting green.
I don't have the puttout mat, but I've used it at Pete's place. I do have the puttout cup though and I still use that from time to time on the truline.

I really have enjoyed the Truline putting green.
I don't have the puttout mat, but I've used it at Pete's place. I do have the puttout cup though and I still use that from time to time on the truline.

Thanks for the info. Kinda what I was thinking - I could still use the PuttOut on the Truline mat.
Do you ever add the pieces to create a breaking putt? Does that work well?

should I purge everything but a couple putters again?

I think I should.

iiiiinnnnnteresting.
I couldn’t do it. 1 or two okay, the thought of a full (or near) purge gives me the sweats.

iiiiinnnnnteresting.
I couldn’t do it. 1 or two okay, the thought of a full (or near) purge gives me the sweats.
My thought is... Fewer options = fewer changes hahaha

should I purge everything but a couple putters again?

I think I should.
That's the mode I'm in lately. I need to stop giving myself easy options to second guess what I'm playing and make a change.

Back