THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Thanks to @Golfers Anonymous for helping me no longer have to ask my playing partners for a wrench when my driver head comes loose...Really appreciated!

Thanks to @Golfers Anonymous for helping me no longer have to ask my playing partners for a wrench when my driver head comes loose...Really appreciated!
Question though...Why is your head coming loose? I've never had that happen

Question though...Why is your head coming loose? I've never had that happen
That's a good question. Has happened 2 times now in the past year where it just comes loose the slightest bit after a hit. Tough to tell except there's a small rattle, and feels just the slightest bit weird on the follow through. All it needs is a quarter turn or so and it's fine. Funny thing is that both times it's happened, I hit bombs right down the middle. If I could get used to it (and it wasn't against the rules to play with a damaged club), I'd consider playing like that full time :ROFLMAO:

Shoutout to @Stemmy66 who trusted the Yukon Dog Sleigh Mail System and sent me up an absolutely delicious homemade loaf of banana bread!! This is seriously the best banana bread I’ve ever tasted.

@Stemmy66 - Your generosity is more appreciated than you know.

Shoutout to @Stemmy66 who trusted the Yukon Dog Sleigh Mail System and sent me up an absolutely delicious homemade loaf of banana bread!! This is seriously the best banana bread I’ve ever tasted.

@Stemmy66 - Your generosity is more appreciated than you know.
My pleasure! It’s a recipe that has origins in Minnesota Lutheran church.... so maybe they just know how to pull it off in extremely cold weather! 😉 Glad you enjoyed it!

Alright a big shout out to @Nate<80 ... It took a while, and now I know why! Thank you for the 79 ball marker it goes well with my user name and best number! Found a 79 ball a while back so pairing is perfect.

Means a lot to get it and will be well used (it looks too pristine) like on the gridiron.

Now all I need is a 79 on the score card!

IMG_20210223_165453.jpgIMG_20210223_170838.jpg

Last edited:
Alright a big shout out to @Nate<80 ... It took a while, and now I know why!

Means a lot to get it and will be well used (it looks too pristine)

Now all I need is a 79 on the score card!

View attachment 8994830View attachment 8994831

Wow, I thought it was lost in the mail forever. And it was in Ohio shipping.. Blows my mind. Enjoy it, and I can’t wait to hear about the 79 you drop.

I got a surprise birthday package yesterday from @xThor containing the fairway bomber also known as the Mavrik 3 wood! 🤯 Long story short, Neil had one with the exact specs I was looking for and my wife had long since given up on navigating the Callaway Pre-Owned site for my present, so Neil decided to deliver this awesome surprise! And it didn’t take long for it to hit the longest 3 wood shot I’ve recorded on SkyTrak!
0A78AE80-0EDB-4F7F-9B84-A88569211D79.jpeg

I got a surprise birthday package yesterday from @xThor containing the fairway bomber also known as the Mavrik 3 wood! 🤯 Long story short, Neil had one with the exact specs I was looking for and my wife had long since given up on navigating the Callaway Pre-Owned site for my present, so Neil decided to deliver this awesome surprise! And it didn’t take long for it to hit the longest 3 wood shot I’ve recorded on SkyTrak!
View attachment 8995057

Imagine what you will do when fitted at the GRANDDADDY!!!!

Wouldn’t call it random, but did want to publicly thank @Tevenor for all his help over the last week or so.

Shoutout to my guy @BigDill for his help yesterday too!

Bash Bros!

I'm a sucker for Kids. GS cookies, student car washes, those chocolate candy bars, St Jude's Ranch, it doesn't matter.

Yesterday I got a surprise. I was in the $1 store getting some stuff. A Lady with 3 youngsters was in front of me checking out.

The youngsters were trying to get their Mom to buy them some ice cream. She was refusing. I handed her a $5 bill to pay for the ice cream.

She declined my offer saying they couldn't consume dairy products. I told her to keep the money and let them get something else. They bought bags of nuts. They all thanked me, and left happy.

It felt good.

As I am loading my own purchase into my truck, one of the youngsters came over to me and handed me one of the bags of nuts they had purchased. He told they had an extra one left over.

It felt even better. They were "beer nuts".

Major thanks to @BigDill for a little surprise. He sent over a King F9 Speedback 4 iron for me to test out before I potentially purchase from him and there was a little something extra in the box. Anything custom THP is gold to me, so was super excited.

3FCFE929-D74E-4FD1-B3B4-9988B5151428.jpeg

C2FB516B-D7FB-4D9F-B4CB-C4D695ED4E1F.jpeg

That is great, might need to give that a try!
I found it a little too large and cumbersome for my putter but it's absolutely perfect for my hybrid. (y)

Shoutout to my guy @93civiccpe for the tasty little care package

View attachment 8995790
Glad you like it!!
Bet that's Good - 9.2% Alcohol - Be careful not to blow your top off.....
I couldn't find it but they have a limited run that is put in Bourbon barrels and is slightly sweeter and even higher alcohol content.

I love some Raspberry flavored beer!
Hardywood makes a really good one. A lot of their small batches are very good!

Shoutout to both @Gman79 and @baylrballa. I mentioned that I was interested in getting a CaddyDaddy golf glove in the recent 'What glove do you use' thread. Within minutes, each of them offered to send me one in my size. Much appreciated men.

Back