Take a Virtual Tour of the Titleist Ball Plant

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While in person tours may currently be suspended, Titleist is opening up the the over 200,000 square feet ball plant to the public virtually. You can now take a Virtual Tour of the Titleist Ball Plant 3 on Titleist.com.

Previously, a trip to Massachusetts let golfers get an in person trip through the innovation of Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls. During the tour people will learn how each layer is created, comes together and ends up being a high quality golf ball ready to hit the course.

4-1024x692.jpg

You can take the journey from your cell or computer here.

“Since we started giving tours of Ball Plant 3 a few years ago, we’ve had golfers from around the country...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be a great experience to explore ball, shaft and club factories to see how they operate and how the R&D is facilitated. Watched some videos on the THP channel for the shafts and seems really interesting.

I really enjoyed this. That is a pretty amazing facility i Love seeing how things are made. If I am ever back that way I hope to make it in on a tour.

Sweet! I'll def take some time to view. Thank you.

This was great. I love ProV1's so seeing how much care goes into making them is pretty awesome.

This is actually pretty cool and so unlike Titleist haha

That's super cool! And I don't know what it is, but the molds look awesome.

I guess I am the only one that expected more. Felt more like a marketing add then a tour. I was expecting something more along the lines of a episode of how it is made or something a bit more seamless instead of a keep scrolling down and read and look at a couple pictures. Good idea, just not very engaging.

I guess I am the only one that expected more. Felt more like a marketing add then a tour. I was expecting something more along the lines of a episode of how it is made or something a bit more seamless instead of a keep scrolling down and read and look at a couple pictures. Good idea, just not very engaging.
Nope. I kind of wanted however long that was it took to watch while I was at the gym back. Pretty much the same reactions you described. Not anything like a tour I was expecting. I like titleist. I play their balls. I think calling that a tour is pretty misleading though. It's an ad. The premise/promise of wanting to show us the lab fell pretty flat for me, and it took 3 clicks to get to. :confused2:

Last edited:
Would be a great experience to explore ball, shaft and club factories to see how they operate and how the R&D is facilitated. Watched some videos on the THP channel for the shafts and seems really interesting.

It’s absolutely awesome in person. Clubs and what not though are over in Cali.

Nope. I kind of wanted however long that was it took to watch while I was at the gym back. Pretty much the same reactions you described. Not anything like a tour I was expecting. I like titleist. I play their balls. I think calling that a tour is pretty misleading though. It's an ad. The premise/promise of wanting to show us the lab fell pretty flat for me, and it took 3 clicks to get to. :confused2:

ya it’s nothing like the real tour. But makes sense as a lot of that stuff is proprietary. Super fun though and their custom ball plant is really sweet too

I felt the same way, even though I'm a fan of Titleist balls. If you say you're going to give me a tour, then give me a Goddamn tour! Don't make me jump through a bunch of hoops!

This was an awesome watch.

My wife and I did the tour in 2019. It is an impressive place and well worth the $0 cost. The quality controls they have in place are comprehensive. The people who work there seemed to genuinely like what they are doing and were very pleasant. I would highly recommend it if you ever have an opportunity to go.

This is a perplexing part of the game as I'm interested in the make up of golf balls and formation. I will be watching later on.

Back