SWAG Putters Thread

The orange has confirmed that the Franklin defaced is the only SWAG for me.

The orange has confirmed that the Franklin defaced is the only SWAG for me.
That's a hell of a way to introduce yourself to the brand (with actual product that is!)

Last edited:
That's a hell of a way to introduce yourself to the brand (with actual product that is!
I need to have my lawyer buddy build a case for why I need the cover or I need to start working the beer counter at the grocery store on weekends. I think those are the two ways I survive that discussion with the wife :LOL:

I need to have my lawyer buddy build a case for why I need the cover or I need to start working the beer counter at the grocery store on weekends. I think those are the two ways I survive that discussion with the wife :LOL:
I've considered donating plasma every week solely to fund unnecessary golf purchases.

I've considered donating plasma every week solely to fund unnecessary golf purchases.
That could be how I overcome my fear of needles!

Here we go!!! Monday is going to be fun! Shooting for my first President!!!
CED6CA96-5BB1-4216-85E4-DAF20684734A.png

Darn those are cool. Now I wish I didn’t buy the doo doo color stacked skulls today.

Darn those are cool. Now I wish I didn’t buy the doo doo color stacked skulls today.
Those were ticket items from Broadway hammy release, different dead presidents not pictured in that IG post will be coming Monday

Those were ticket items from Broadway hammy release, different dead presidents not pictured in that IG post will be coming Monday
I get it, but the DPs that are going to be a viable will have more chances for tickets. I also sold my Hamilton sealed without knowing about the ticket possibly. #noregerts.

Dude, flipping that doo doo cover probably finance a couple more rounds of insanity :cool:

COTM - Feb

Screenshot_20210213-115936.jpg

I’ve avoided Swag for a while now but I may have to try to get a $2 cover. It’s a long story but it’s kind of a huge symbol of good luck for me and I will need to acquire one.

I’ve avoided Swag for a while now but I may have to try to get a $2 cover. It’s a long story but it’s kind of a huge symbol of good luck for me and I will need to acquire one.
You’ll need luck to get one, that’s for sure. A lot of luck.

You’ll need luck to get one, that’s for sure. A lot of luck.
Well, i will hope then. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be.

Well, i will hope then. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be.
You’re going to need more than hope. Those are some of the most collected, and fought after, covers in all Swagdom.

Back