Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
If you have been paying attention to the PGA Tour the past few weeks, then you know about the worst kept secret in putters. In the bag of Jon Rahm as well as being the number one model on Tour the past couple of weeks, the 2-Ball Ten is very real, and it’s actually part of a new Odyssey Ten lineup. 

Odyssey-Ten-Putter-Lineup-1.jpg

The company is running with the tagline “Shape Matters”, and they could not have nailed it more concisely or accurately if they wanted to.

When Powers Combine

First off, like it or not, the Odyssey 2-Ball is on the Mount Rushmore of putter shapes. This is a design that was the first true outside the box mallet that proved mallets could be beneficial to even the best players on the planet. From there, the floodgates opened, and it finally became OK to push the limits of putters. But how do you take that to the next level? ...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this twitted and thought wow this could be big for 2021.

Well, maybe a Ten 2 ball Triple Track S could be in my future.

Such a good move by Odyssey. These should sell really well.

Good looking putter lineup. Here is the Ten 2 Ball in hand.

Ahhhhh no release date listed! Haha
I need this putter!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I also like the bottom of the club much more then the original design on the Ten. More of a premium look vs what I thought was a bit too much.

I need the 2-Ball Ten.

Wow these look great

March 11th is what I've found. Hopefully similar in the UK.
We might be out of lockdown shortly after thst date!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Unique designs which I like. I was about to ask about the insert, but @Jman left no stone unturned. Is it time to possible go back to a mallet?

Lots of great visual option for folks on this release.

GOOD MORNING!!!

I like that they "closed the windows" and the design actually appeals to me. Won't hide my disappointment in the fact there is no White Hot option though. From the minute we got word of that revival Ive been hoping for a 10 shape with that insert.

Those look really good. My favorite would be the 2 Ball with no alignment lines.

Great putters, but just can't get down with the 2-ball visually for some reason. Many will be happy with this release.

Great putters, but just can't get down with the 2-ball visually for some reason. Many will be happy with this release.

I think while it is extremely popular, that is why they released other variations in the TEN lineup this time around.

I think while it is extremely popular, that is why they released other variations in the TEN lineup this time around.
Yup, and it shows great awareness by them on that front.

That said, it’s the first 2-ball I look at and go “wow” in a super positive way.

I also like the bottom of the club much more then the original design on the Ten. More of a premium look vs what I thought was a bit too much.
Talking about the accent color change?

Additionally, I’ll have one of these in hand as soon as the weather and the ultra terrible USPS stop combining forces to smite me. Full work up and review will most certainly be done. (y)

While I’m not a two ball user, these look fantastic. I think this Ten shape is a lot more attractive than the previous.

I was glad to read they kept the MH insert, it is a great insert.

I was glad to read they kept the MH insert, it is a great insert.
Excellent pure performance insert, but a White Hot option would have been exciting.

I'm so interested in this. It's going to get a serious look and probably end up in the bag this year. Would love to see something laid out as to what is recommended for certain swing paths. Guess I'll need to go spend a few hours in the golf shop testing them out! 🤷‍♂️

Back