I'm so interested in this. It's going to get a serious look and probably end up in the bag this year. Would love to see something laid out as to what is recommended for certain swing paths. Guess I'll need to go spend a few hours in the golf shop testing them out! 🤷‍♂️
This is why they have the S-neck and the double bend in all models here. The double is face balanced and will work most comfortable with strokes that have slight to minimal arc, and the slant neck produces toe hang that will take care of those with more moderate to significant arc in their putting path.

Great putters, but just can't get down with the 2-ball visually for some reason. Many will be happy with this release.

I have never liked the visual look of the 2-ball alignment, but it works well for me for some reason. I love that they added numerous alignment options. The 2-ball with the line is intriguing.

This is why they have the S-neck and the double bend in all models here. The double is face balanced and will work most comfortable with strokes that have slight to minimal arc, and the slant neck produces toe hang that will take care of those with more moderate to significant arc in their putting path.
Thanks J - as I dove into the site a bit more I saw that they had recommendations for swing paths.

Now I just need to find one that is recommended for inconsistent swing path and bad putting....

I have never liked the visual look of the 2-ball alignment, but it works well for me for some reason. I love that they added numerous alignment options. The 2-ball with the line is intriguing.
50% of all 2-ball putters that go out on Tour leave the Tour Van with the line on it, it’s why they’ve dubbed it the “Tour Line”, pretty cool.

Thanks J - as I dove into the site a bit more I saw that they had recommendations for swing paths.

Now I just need to find one that is recommended for inconsistent swing path and bad putting....
Haha! Don’t we all!

It is a different look but others just love it. I think with putting it is one of those things where you almost have to enjoy what you are seeing when looking down. You are the exception to the rule.

I like the options on these, and a great extension of the ten line and the 2ball lines

Always been a fan of the Odyssey lineup. These look sweet!! I could definitely game one of these!! I wonder how the sound is off the face? Not a fan of the "tingy" noise you can hear with some insert putters. Will have to go check them out for sure!

I have had my 2 ball more than 9 years. Imagination is everything

Excellent article James. I understand why they didn’t go with the OG WhiteHot insert, but still wish that was an option. I do like the looks though, it does look nicer than past models.

Awesome write up @Jman! The 2-ball putter line has always intrigued me and I think this will be the line I finally break down and try one. Leaning towards the one with the single line, only thing I wish they added was the red stroke lab shaft. Maybe it will be a custom option?

Hoping for some lefty options....

Talking about the accent color change?
Yes, maybe I was being too picky, but I thought the different colors and especially the triple track version took away from the club.

Well, maybe a Ten 2 ball Triple Track S could be in my future.
You're not going to wait for the Alpha 21 Triple Black Diamond?

I'm so interested in this. It's going to get a serious look and probably end up in the bag this year. Would love to see something laid out as to what is recommended for certain swing paths. Guess I'll need to go spend a few hours in the golf shop testing them out! 🤷‍♂️

If you are going to buy one, the fitting at 2nd swing is amazing! They will put you on the Ping putting system to see what your arc is like. Slight arc is the S model and a straighter stroke would be the face balanced double bend.

I am a big fan of the Marxman, so I am not a little conflicted with the Regular Ten TT and the 2Ball Ten TT. I like the full line a lot.

We can finally stop teasing something new in the group chat, even though like the article said, it was the worst kept secret:LOL:
No more 🤐😅

I am a big fan of the Marxman, so I am not a little conflicted with the Regular Ten TT and the 2Ball Ten TT. I like the full line a lot.
Same!! I saw significant alignment improvement from an old 2-Ball to the TT Ten. Not sure how the 2-Ball TT Ten would work compared to the Marxman-type alignment.

I had the Marxman Exo but moved to the Ten TT. Love it. But I think will move again to the Ten w/o TT as I don't use the ball alignment.

We can finally stop teasing something new in the group chat, even though like the article said, it was the worst kept secret:LOL:
I appreciate you reading the article!

Awesome write up @Jman! The 2-ball putter line has always intrigued me and I think this will be the line I finally break down and try one. Leaning towards the one with the single line, only thing I wish they added was the red stroke lab shaft. Maybe it will be a custom option?
I’m curious about that too, if you could order and request that sweet red!

Reactions: MH
I appreciate you reading the article!
Always my man! Especially these recent Callaway/Odyssey releases. Since we got the presentation too, I keep coming in seeing if I can add anything that you may have missed. But as always you’re way ahead and always on top of it ;)

Well done as always James!

I always wanted to try a 2 Ball putter and love my Ten. I'm in for the hybrid.

If I took a sudden brain injury and couldn't play blades anymore. I think I'd give that 2ball tour line a go. 👍

Back