Another thing, I need them to come out with more colors of the multi pant...
SAME!! I am going to pull the trigger on the night camo soon though...

SAME!! I am going to pull the trigger on the night camo soon though...

I picked up a pair at 50% off. The night camo pants definitely stands out, but I have worn them to work (that is bold) but usually wear them when doing stuff around the house. I believe they said they would have more colors this spring, but time frames in all industries have been all over the place so who knows how long it will take.

I picked up a pair at 50% off. The night camo pants definitely stands out, but I have worn them to work (that is bold) but usually wear them when doing stuff around the house. I believe they said they would have more colors this spring, but time frames in all industries have been all over the place so who knows how long it will take.
Awesome feedback. I wasn’t sure if that camo popped or was a bit dull- couldn’t really tell online. Regardless, I was going to get them Bahahaha

Awesome feedback. I wasn’t sure if that camo popped or was a bit dull- couldn’t really tell online. Regardless, I was going to get them Bahahaha

I got the night camo ninja shell jacket (which is an awesome layering piece) and it is much more subdued than the pants are. If you are trying to talk yourself out of buying any of their gear, I am not the guy to ask.

Another thing I will say though, if you are just picking some of their stuff up, read the directions on washing them, I shrunk a tee shirt... need to drop a lot of LBs before it will fit.

I like ten thousand work out gear. I pretty much just get that. And even that I dont get too much of. paying $50+ for work out shorts seems silly...
I'd never heard of ten thousand, so I looked them up. Their workout shorts pulled up at $58. :confused:

I got the night camo ninja shell jacket (which is an awesome layering piece) and it is much more subdued than the pants are. If you are trying to talk yourself out of buying any of their gear, I am not the guy to ask.

Another thing I will say though, if you are just picking some of their stuff up, read the directions on washing them, I shrunk a tee shirt... need to drop a lot of LBs before it will fit.
Get out of my head! The ninja shell has been the other piece ive been eyeing... the marble one....

I'd never heard of ten thousand, so I looked them up. Their workout shorts pulled up at $58. :confused:

I only get them when I can get a deal.. They send out coupon codes periodically and then you can get them for a bit less. But ya, pricey.. I don't need anymore.. haha.

I was pretty excited about the brand at launch. I’m pretty active and like to wear active clothes even when not at the gym so the clothing line appealed to me right away. Then I got major sticker shock.

I eventually bought some items once I received some discounts. The materials and style are fantastic. But I’ve run into some fit issues. Everything I’ve tried runs small. Sometimes sizing up worked; other times it didn’t. I have two pairs of the training shorts in XL (usually wear L in all other brands). They fit well though I will almost always wear them with leggings—no one needs to see my pale thighs. I also have two enduro t shirts. Very nice, stretchy material, BUT they shrink like crazy. The XLs I ordered (again usually a L) fit perfectly, but after one time in the dryer, no amount of stretch was going to make them fit. Municipal did send me a replacement right away and now I just let them air dry. I also ordered some leggings/tights when they were 50% off. They look amazing but the fit was all wrong for me. I do lots of squats so I have some thick thighs and glutes, and while the XL would stretch over the quads, I couldn’t keep them up. Not sure if the butt area just wasn’t tall enough, but they wanted to sit very low on me, and I had no desire to flash a plumbers crack when deadlifting.

Very cool designs and style. But I might need to see some major changes in fit before I can justify that kind of $ on workout clothes.

I follow their social media accounts and am on their mailing list. I like the style of their products but, frankly, not the price points. I have a lot of the same styles they sell in my drawers and closet but paid less than 1/2 for those than what they are charging.

I was pretty excited about the brand at launch. I’m pretty active and like to wear active clothes even when not at the gym so the clothing line appealed to me right away. Then I got major sticker shock.

I eventually bought some items once I received some discounts. The materials and style are fantastic. But I’ve run into some fit issues. Everything I’ve tried runs small. Sometimes sizing up worked; other times it didn’t. I have two pairs of the training shorts in XL (usually wear L in all other brands). They fit well though I will almost always wear them with leggings—no one needs to see my pale thighs. I also have two enduro t shirts. Very nice, stretchy material, BUT they shrink like crazy. The XLs I ordered (again usually a L) fit perfectly, but after one time in the dryer, no amount of stretch was going to make them fit. Municipal did send me a replacement right away and now I just let them air dry. I also ordered some leggings/tights when they were 50% off. They look amazing but the fit was all wrong for me. I do lots of squats so I have some thick thighs and glutes, and while the XL would stretch over the quads, I couldn’t keep them up. Not sure if the butt area just wasn’t tall enough, but they wanted to sit very low on me, and I had no desire to flash a plumbers crack when deadlifting.

Very cool designs and style. But I might need to see some major changes in fit before I can justify that kind of $ on workout clothes.
See as someone who is challenged in the glute department, they fit perfect for me Bahahaha

Last edited:
I follow their social media accounts and am on their mailing list. I like the style of their products but, frankly, not the price points. I have a lot of the same styles they sell in my drawers and closet but paid less than 1/2 for those than what they are charging.
Totally see that. I’m hopeful that they find price point that works as I’d love to buy more but can’t nearly as much as I’d like to.

I just don't see the wow factor here other than having a brand by MW. West coast style and expensive t-shirts. pass for me. Hope it succeeds as I am sure it will.

I LOVE my Crossover shorts, but I got them 1/2 off over Christmas. When they're on sale again, I'm getting more! Their T-Shirts, too....without a pocket, is my preference. Their stuff is high quality, fit and finish. Can't wait to see their new stuff when it comes out.

I LOVE my Crossover shorts, but I got them 1/2 off over Christmas. When they're on sale again, I'm getting more! Their T-Shirts, too....without a pocket, is my preference. Their stuff is high quality, fit and finish. Can't wait to see their new stuff when it comes out.
The Enduro shorts are freaking legit. Seriously amazing. As are the t's (when directions are followed) and the sport utility sweats. HOWEVER, my favorite might be the track suit. I bought the camo one and I wear it at least once a week. The jacket is the perfect combo between sweatshirt material and/or jacket material. So I wear it as both.

The Enduro shorts are freaking legit. Seriously amazing. As are the t's (when directions are followed) and the sport utility sweats. HOWEVER, my favorite might be the track suit. I bought the camo one and I wear it at least once a week. The jacket is the perfect combo between sweatshirt material and/or jacket material. So I wear it as both.

I've looked at the Enduro, but I ended up going off brand for a similar short and I was good with that. I think that's why I like the Crossover though, it's a little heavier than the Enduro, but from what I can tell, just as comfortable. The zipper pocket inside the the right pocket is what won me over on the Crossover. I'd like them to get a few more colors in both and I'd get more.
On weekends that I don't work, I'm usually in jeans and one of my t-shirts with my hoodie over. Those t-shirts might be a tad over priced, but it is TOTALLY worth it.

@smgoldstein yeah, the $68 polo is actually a good deal, do yourself a favor and throw that in your cart with the 20% (or more) code. I'd suggest going up one size on the polo unless you typically don't tuck it in anyway. They are comfortable!

I've looked at the Enduro, but I ended up going off brand for a similar short and I was good with that. I think that's why I like the Crossover though, it's a little heavier than the Enduro, but from what I can tell, just as comfortable. The zipper pocket inside the the right pocket is what won me over on the Crossover. I'd like them to get a few more colors in both and I'd get more.
On weekends that I don't work, I'm usually in jeans and one of my t-shirts with my hoodie over. Those t-shirts might be a tad over priced, but it is TOTALLY worth it.

@smgoldstein yeah, the $68 polo is actually a good deal, do yourself a favor and throw that in your cart with the 20% (or more) code. I'd suggest going up one size on the polo unless you typically don't tuck it in anyway. They are comfortable!
You nailed it with the pockets.... they are strategically placed on every piece and WAY more functional than I imagined upon first wear....... seriously nice touch with those...

I'm sure the products are comfortable. Some of the products seem expensive ($48 t-shirt) yet others like $68 polos seem reasonable
This is totally true with the discounts around.... great point.

It looks like quality stuff, and I look forward to following and seeing what the THPers think of it.

It's really hard for me to buy polo shirts and 1/4 zips online because 65% of my polos are medium and the rest are large. With 1/4 zips, it's the opposite with 35% medium, 65% large as the medium sleeves are often too short. Our club offers a significant discount on name-brand stuff like Adidas, UA, Nike, Travis Matthew, and Peter Millar so I buy most of my at the club because I can try it on. I just bought a couple of Peter Millar Polos; they were $61.74 discounted from $98. MN not taxing clothing is another bonus of buying local as some of the online places get it wrong and charge me for tax.

I was online shopping this morning and saw the add for Municiple at the Exchange. Was even more surprised at the prices....46 dollars for a pair of sweatshorts....I mean, i know its tax free and all but.....25 dollars for a pair of undershorts? am i that far out of touch?

Hope they do well, but these are not my style.

I was online shopping this morning and saw the add for Municiple at the Exchange. Was even more surprised at the prices....46 dollars for a pair of sweatshorts....I mean, i know its tax free and all but.....25 dollars for a pair of undershorts? am i that far out of touch?
First pair is free :)

Also - there is drawing for 10 (!) subscribers for a $500 giftcard.... just posted early today or last night I think... winners drawn in early March!

Last edited:
It seems like most everyone likes it......when it's on sales. I can do his regualr pricing but I love soft stuff so I will probably give it a go. Seems like Harry got into a crowed pool versus being top dog at the last stop. I hope he kills it here.

It seems like most everyone likes it......when it's on sales. I can do his regualr pricing but I love soft stuff so I will probably give it a go. Seems like Harry got into a crowed pool versus being top dog at the last stop. I hope he kills it here.
Honestly I'm a huge fan. I think that the stuff is pretty fairly priced with how prevalent the discounts are..... It also could be a bit high as they opened this past summer in the midst of the pandemic.....

Back