Titleist TSi1 and TSi4 Drivers

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
A few months ago Titleist released their brand new TSi2 and TSi3 drivers. Just like the previous lineup of TS, the 1 and 4 were not far behind and today they are being made official. The Titleist TSi 1 and TSi 4 are quite a bit different than the previously released models, yet are made up of the same high tech materials.

If you missed our review of the original TSi drivers, click here. Tested in the THP Tech Studio both the Titleist TSi1 and TSi4 are quite opposite in terms of who they are geared towards. As like all of our TESTED! series, we give a bit of info, show the swings and then breakdown the data for you.

After watching the video above, which one of the Titleist TSi drivers would fit you best? For...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great write up @JB and video @Canadan. I think there will be some TSi3 owners peeved at this release cycle. I don't blame them.

TSi4 was a ball speed monster for me. I thought there was one even higher in that sample actually. During testing at the THP Showcase it was between that head and the RAD Speed for the award of highest ball speed. Also the shape and sound of these heads is really well done.

The TSi4 is a 425CC head and I am curious to learn how well this relatively small head size will sell for Titleist.

Created this one to go along with it, and having some fun with the heads.

I love the TSi3. looking forward to trying the 4 just to compare but I am not sure that I need something that low spin..

TSi4 was a ball speed monster for me. I thought there was one even higher in that sample actually. During testing at the THP Showcase it was between that head and the RAD Speed for the award of highest ball speed. Also the shape and sound of these heads is really well done.
It was a real surprise how well it performed for you in that aspect!

The TSi4 is a 425CC head and I am curious to learn how well this relatively small head size will sell for Titleist.
It’s a niche release, it’s ultra low spin and not something the majority will fit into. That said, it’s a low low low spin cannon.

It was a real surprise how well it performed for you in that aspect!
It was, can’t see it in the video but I was literally laughing at how high ball speed was. Titleist has really been surprising me lately.

It was, can’t see it in the video but I was literally laughing at how high ball speed was. Titleist has really been surprising me lately.
It’s like...club design works and not all drivers are the same like the internet tells me they are :ROFLMAO:;)

i was smitten with tsi2 when i tried it, but it was very low spin. tsi1 sounds pretty intriguing for me.

i was smitten with tsi2 when i tried it, but it was very low spin. tsi1 sounds pretty intriguing for me.
Here they are lined up.

00F8F8C6-A37B-4265-AB8C-66E49E4FB76B.jpeg

It’s like...club design works and not all drivers are the same like the internet tells me they are :ROFLMAO:;)

Wait wait wait.. They are not the same??

Jeremy, did you have a chance to compare the 4 and the 3?

This one might help too. The 4 looks a little more stretched back in the last one than it really is

C4D32884-C794-49EC-940B-E42D815AAB92.jpeg

It’s a niche release, it’s ultra low spin and not something the majority will fit into. That said, it’s a low low low spin cannon.

I understand it's a "niche release", and I would have preferred Titleist offer a smaller head size with moderate (forgiving) internal weighting. Ideally the company could have offered two versions of the 425CC head, but one is better than none.

I know @jdtox is sponsored by Cobra, but man those numbers for him with the TSI4 are seriously impressive.

What was the average swing speed for each driver?

~Rock

Man do I like those numbers on the TSi4. What were they compared to the TSi2? I can go back & watch the video again but if you know off the top.

The result difference between the 2 heads are crazy. 20 yards carry is huge. Jeremy would you game the tsi4 or would it be a bit too wild? Your spin numbers weren't crazy low I was expecting everything to be sub 2000 before I watched the video

@Canadan, should anyone that is not a +3 or better even think of playing the 4?

Back