Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

Great article @Jman, not sure I will get a chance to see these where I’m at but they definitely are intriguing.
Yeah, that’s as always going to be the key for them, access. Thanks for reading!!!

RDX is the stock graphite shaft? Interesting

Totally agree, best looking non true players irons I’ve seen from them (the EXS Pro’s and the MB’s are just a different category altogether haha)

truth. and truth x1000...i'm always disappointed when there's no LH options in a lineup but i am really bummed there aren't in the 721s.

Still thinking about these. So needless to say, I cant wait until we can talk about more in hand reviews. Add this to the long list of 2021 irons I don't need but want to try :ROFLMAO:

Really think there is a lot interesting in these.

Really think there is a lot interesting in these.

When will THP have these in hand and be allowed to show comparison pics and launch monitor data?

When will THP have these in hand and be allowed to show comparison pics and launch monitor data?
@JB said we should have some for the Club Lab soon! (y)

I'm looking at iron options and was planning on deciding between the PXG 0211 and Hogan Edge, but the E721 are going to have to get a shot now. They look great, seem to have a well thought out design, and fit nicely in the market at that price.

The c721s look fantastic. The tech is interesting, and I hope these are a hit for them.

Great write-up James. Looking forward to the tech center reviews.

I'll definitely demo both versions once they arrive at the local shop.

Anyone have any in hand pics of the e721’s ? Especially the sole, would like to see how wide it is.

Bumping this back up to see if anyone has had the chance to get them in hand, or even hit them?

I've been a fan of Tour Edge drivers and fairways for a long time, but the irons have never appealed to me from an aesthetics standpoint. With this release, that changes in a big way. The C's will get a workout when I'm ready for a change.

We will have a video dropping tomorrow with full data review from the tech studio

We will have a video dropping tomorrow with full data review from the tech studio
Excited for more on these irons. I think they are gaining momentum, so cant wait to hear more about how they perform.

I had the C721 3 iron in the bag today... It was kiiiiind of a monster.

Used it off the tee quite a few times with solid success. One okay one, and I think at least four really good results. As a secondary tee option in the iron shape, I would absolutely bag it.

Used it off the tee quite a few times with solid success. One okay one, and I think at least four really good results. As a secondary tee option in the iron shape, I would absolutely bag it.
Still reeeeeeeeally want to hit these

Hoping TEEm TourEdge gets a chance to try this one out or something comparable- love having a driving iron in the bag!

John Daly had the C721 5-9 irons in his bag last weekend!

John Daly had the C721 5-9 irons in his bag last weekend!
Indeed

According to a Golf Digest article from golf equipment editor Mike Johnson:

"The two-time major champion had the company’s C721 driver (9.5 degrees of loft with a Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60X shaft) as well as a EXS Pro 13.5-degree fairway wood with the same shaft.

The big story, however, was his irons. Daly played Tour Edge’s C721 irons—a players-distance club—to become the first golfer to use the model in competition on tour. Daly had the 5- through 9-irons equipped with True Temper’s X100 shafts."

If the irons are as good as the driver they deserve a chance in the bag. Hope I get a chance to try these out.

Back