2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

Yea, I can't decide whether I want to take it out on the course or not. I had two of the original white covers and one has come up missing. I really don't want to lose this one, so I may just shelve it.

You can't shelve something that looks this good Hawk!! Game it baby!

Yea, I can't decide whether I want to take it out on the course or not. I had two of the original white covers and one has come up missing. I really don't want to lose this one, so I may just shelve it.

You do have a nice little THP shelf going there.

I'm a lurker, but I had to get one. They look great.

GG finished packaging them all up and everybody that has preordered one it is ready to be shipped.

GG finished packaging them all up and everybody that has preordered one it is ready to be shipped.

Hopefully GG gets my PM before she ships it out.

Wow thats awesome, Thanks for all the hard work GG and JB

Great work GG, thanks for the great turn around time. Cant wait to get it on the bag.

I pre-ordered but I am getting an extra 2nite. They look dynamite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait to hear everybody's reaction when they get them. I think they came out incredible.

I did not pre order, but ordered yesteday morning. We have a NW THP outing May 7th and I was hoping to be sporting this headcover. Is there a chance I have it by then?

I did not pre order, but ordered yesteday morning. We have a NW THP outing May 7th and I was hoping to be sporting this headcover. Is there a chance I have it by then?

Oh yeah it should definitely be there before then. They are all being shipped out today so you should have them by early to middle of next week.

Cant wait to hear everybody's reaction when they get them. I think they came out incredible.

What if we're all rendered comatose because of how great they look?

What if we're all rendered comatose because of how great they look?

I think I would be offered a position within our government.

Thanks for all the compliments everybody! They mean a lot to me. Also gotta give credit to SeeMore for cleaning up my design.

Oh yeah it should definitely be there before then. They are all being shipped out today so you should have them by early to middle of next week.

Awesome, thanks GG.

Can't wait to get the cover. Maybe it will be here Sat, and I can game it Sunday.

SethO these really do look great, cant wait to get it

Just ordered one :D, suspect it will take a few weeks to arrive with me in the UK though

Did I read that right? Setho designed these bad boys? Nice work Mohawk man. You have good taste... in many ways!! :mohawk:

I can't wait to get mine! I was just thinking about it earlier today.

So glad that these are starting to arrive to people.

So glad that these are starting to arrive to people.

Just letting you know you have another happy customer. My order came in today. Thanks THP!

Just letting you know you have another happy customer. My order came in today. Thanks THP!

Lets see some pics on that putter...hehe

Just got home from golfing to see 2 Packages from THP. 1 that had My THP Putter Cover , & Hats, The 2nd Had items from winning The Caption Contest. It's Christmas . Thanks THP. Now the Tough decision I Love My Seemore and THP by SeeMore Putter Covers. Hey wait I can wear SeeMore Hat The days I use THP Cover, and THP Hat when I use SeeMore Cover. Problem Solved:bananadance:

Back