Were You Fit For Your Current Driver?

Did a Callaway distance fitting to choose the shaft and head I’m currently using. Was very pleased with the results because a Club Champion fitting didn’t do enough to kick the driver from my bag.

Wow, so Club Champion failed and Callaway did better, even though Callaway was 100% virtual?

Wow, so Club Champion failed and Callaway did better, even though Callaway was 100% virtual?
I wouldn’t put it that way. I had already discussed my specs in detail with Callaway. I had pretty good stats with SkyTrak and Arccos, so we came to a solid conclusion. Club Champion just didn’t provide a materially better option.

Somewhat, tested the viable options and ended up with three finalists (TSi3, Radspeed, G425 LST) and went off and purchased a G425 elsewhere since my local shop didn't have it stocked and it was going to take like 4-8 weeks to come in. I tend to go off the reservation with driver selections but felt pretty responsible with this purchase since I wasn't getting the head that was only producing the best ball speed. I was looking for the lowest spin and forgiveness in one package that felt and looked good. I also had a couple of shaft options that performed well and I really couldn't go wrong with the stock shaft for no additional cost.

Fit in to an Epic Flash by a top 100 fitter.

No.....not yet

Yes, that's my local go to (Lebanon). They have very good selection, and don't charge to try things out on the monitor. Some of the staff are pretty good, others are less experienced. I've never been to Scarborough.

The Peters family that owns the stores is from this area and are a golf family. Amy Peters won the NH Womens Amateur a couple years back.
I go down about once a year for some of the sales. Just got a email about OEM fitting days and saw Cobra on March 13th. @JB has me pondering OL Revolution! ;)

I was fit for my Epic SZ 4 years ago and it is back in the bag after an unsuccessful experiment with a Mavrik SZ that I was not fit for.

I go down about once a year for some of the sales. Just got a email about OEM fitting days and saw Cobra on March 13th. @JB has me pondering OL Revolution! ;)

The Cobra fitting day would be fun to attend!

Yes, Danny Le fit me at Distance Bash last year on current driver. New driver is on the way and fitting was done at Club Champion in Charlotte!

No, and I should be. Will fix this issue this year.

Nope... too scared of ending up being fit into a $300+ shaft :ROFLMAO:

Back