Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Noelle Zavaleta from Srixon joins the show to talk about all of their new releases.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about new equipment, a Funny Kirkland vs Srixon Story and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Srixon goes Off Course.

Untitled-3-1-1024x692.jpg

Episode 44 is here and Dan and his guest Noelle discuss the following topics.

New Srixon EquipmentGolf Rulings Gone...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirkland vs Srixon was a funny story.

Starting to listen now 👍

Another great Friday conversation!

That person in Costco chose a great time to ask random strangers about golf balls :ROFLMAO:. I'd be curious to know what he went with in the end.

And @Canadan you need to try the Zipcore. You say you're a golf geek and like when people do something different. The Zipcore is different, and it is incredible!

finished it this morning and that was a good listen. What a power move in the cotsco haha.

srixon is doing some really cool things lately. Iron line is just getting better and better and the woods are seemingly really starting to compete.

Really excited to be putting the zx7 irons in play this year.

I've slammed a few putters before but never never on the green.

Super great podcast today. Smooth, easy to listen and Noelle is always a great choice to have on as her personality makes it as anyone could just sit down with her and have a cocktail, a round of golf, and shoot the breeze with her. Class act.

It is interesting.. I knew cleveland/srixon had products for every golfer at every price point but didnt really realize it till Noelle mentioned it..

Good work @Canadan! You are seriously really good at interviewing folks. Noelle is a great guest too.

And @Canadan you need to try the Zipcore. You say you're a golf geek and like when people do something different. The Zipcore is different, and it is incredible!

Yeah but....

31D4D576-6F31-4DD1-9CDB-EAFF23BCB728.jpeg

Listening now, great to hear Noelle on the show again, THANKS!

Noell'e' - "I switch bags, probably, more times than I actually play golf". ❤ Also 😢 though.

That Costco story is great from top to bottom, and 'this product is __ times better than Kirkland should be an industry standard rating system. :LOL:

Great podcast today! Noelle is always a fun listen. Need to know what her goto wine at Costco is!

That was a good one. Very quick for an hour plus.

Another great Friday conversation! Thanks Noelle and @Canadan . Good to hear that their Tour staff have switched to the new balls. Can't wait to try the new Z Stars.

Noelle is awesome. Good work @Canadan

I love how Noelle says "Nah, I just play ZX7 straight through."

Such a badass! 💪 🔥

Great stuff here - THP and Srixon - Love these brands! that @Canadan guy is ok too

I think she might be a super hero.

She is the superhero we all need, bringing Srixon goodness, class, and humor to the masses! Thanks Noelle!

Thanks for the enjoyable listen. It was truly better than Kirkland.

The 58* is worn all the way through the finish, those grooves have got to be shot. And, there are three different color ferrules there, which is affecting my OCD from at least 700 miles away.

Clearly time to hang those on the Wall of Fame. 😈

(Just kidding, I like the RTX-4's too :D.

...almost as much as Zipcore 👽)

Back