Review Sqairz Arrow Golf Shoe Review

I just got a pair seems very stable, definitely heavier than my FootJoy Tour S that I wear. Looking forward to putting them in the rotation.

I just got a pair seems very stable, definitely heavier than my FootJoy Tour S that I wear. Looking forward to putting them in the rotation.
They are quite stable and comfortable, I know what you mean on the weight, and when I first got them all I did was ride in them, but I've walked in them since and I didn't feel fatigue after walking, maybe because they're so stable my feet aren't working as hard, just a guess.

With so many instructors saying to use the ground more I'd think these guys would play on that. They look heavy but that could be turned into a positive.

The Sta-put laces are a gimmick. Lace them up once and most of the plastic squares come off. Needs quit some improvement.

Did you gain 10 yards like Sir Nick says on the golf channel?

Read a couple of reviews for these over the winter. Definitely think they might be my next golf shoe. As a life long searcher of wide shoes to fit my feet, these seem like the holy grail.

Now, to just wait for a good sale and I’ll probably pull the trigger. 👌

Wait....I thought Sir Nick was against equipment distance gains??
He says it on the commercial for squares golf shoes that comes on every 10 min during PGA tour GC coverage.
It is honestly part of the reason I just record it and watch later.

He says it on the commercial for squares golf shoes that comes on every 10 min during PGA tour GC coverage.
It is honestly part of the reason I just record it and watch later.

Oh I know....he just contradicts himself constantly.

I just received an email promotion for a special Master’s Edition of this shoe. Apparently, it comes in a package with a “Sir Nick Faldo” ball mark repair tool, ball marker, coin, shoe bag and socks, none of which interest me, but I think the shoes are kind of cool.

25BCAF4B-6FC7-4FC5-BBE4-8B12214B3CDB.jpeg3AF9ACE2-9D2F-4665-9E55-8133ABF3F76D.jpeg

I bought these shoes and the fit nicely. The toe area is nice and wide. I have 2 complaints. 1? the shoes gave me blisters on both ankles hurt so much hard to walk the course, 2) trying to replace the spikes are nearly impossible. I do not believe that there is any difference between the red and black spike except you can see the hole you put your tool in to remove the spike. I cleaned the area and no luck. The spikes are tight and locked in.

To me sqairz should make a spikeless shoe. I am going to purchase another pair of shoes other that sqairz. Sketchers makes a good spikeless. Will not recommend these shoes plus they advertise spikes for life sure but you have to pay 5.99 shipping. That is not free.

Sorry Sqairz but they have to go

I just ordered them. I searched for a coupon and got a code for $20 off. There was one for 20% but it only came out to $20. Typo?

I'm glad this has been posted. I have wide , deformed feet so the shoe might be for me so my outer toes don't rub I'd prefer to try some on befor buying I like the design.
John

I'm glad this has been posted. I have wide , deformed feet so the shoe might be for me so my outer toes don't rub I'd prefer to try some on befor buying I like the design.
John
That is one thing I saw immediately when looking at their website - how much less crammed the toes have to be compared to a typical tapered shoe profile.

That must be huge for wider feet.

That is one thing I saw immediately when looking at their website - how much less crammed the toes have to be compared to a typical tapered shoe profile.

That must be huge for wider feet.
It truly is one of the first thing you notice if you have wide feet when you first put them on.

These shoes wrecked my feet after a couple of weeks of play. The insole is very thin and the spikes are in the wrong place. Be careful

These shoes wrecked my feet after a couple of weeks of play. The insole is very thin and the spikes are in the wrong place. Be careful
I've played about 140 rounds in them since I got my first pair of Sqairz, split mostly between two pairs, a black pair and a gray pair. I can say this certainly has not been my experience!

Wonder if these would accept my ski boot insoles for that extra flat foot support?
I don't know a thing about ski boot insoles, but I do know you can remove the insole that comes with the Sqairz golf shoes.

The insole is comparable to a True as to being thin. I found the shoes comfortable and I am able to take out the sole and slot in another that is firmer and more supportive with some arch, if needed.

I don't know a thing about ski boot insoles, but I do know you can remove the insole that comes with the Sqairz golf shoes.
They're definitely a more severe insole, lot more rigid than the ones you would get from say a Dr Scholl's but I'm not sure where they would fit on an actual orthopedic insole. That was one of the features I was curious about with the Sqairz as most shoes you can remove the insole but they tend to not like to have anything but the original insole in them.

I haven't worn these but if the insole is wafer thin take it out and get a decent insole. If you're flat-footed, something with a deep heel cup and an arch. Tons of good options out there. Dr. Scholl's is not one of them. Spend a bit more so you can enjoy the round,

I haven't worn these but if the insole is wafer thin take it out and get a decent insole. If you're flat-footed, something with a deep heel cup and an arch. Tons of good options out there. Dr. Scholl's is not one of them. Spend a bit more so you can enjoy the round,
The insole isn’t wafer thin actually. Colt Ford spoke about this on Off Course and how he found Sqairz.

I ordered shoes over a week and a half ago and have not seen or heard from them. We wrote and called but nothing. Makes me think this is nothing but a scam. Anyone else have issues with shipping?

Back