The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Sweet baby Jesus..../all of that announcement is amazing: count me in when the time comes

Yeah, the combination of the two courses, especially with a competition on the line, are special.
God I love those courses. Lots of memories thete

Yeah, the combination of the two courses, especially with a competition on the line, are special.

You know what makes competition easy, having a fellow ohioan by your side :) hahahaha

God I love those courses. Lots of memories thete

What experience did you do there?

I've having a hard time coming up with a better one-two combination of courses than TB and Caledonia. They are so different, but so incredibly fun. Mike Stranzt was a genius.

Oh man that's ALOT of golf! Definitely throwing my name in!

I’m in!!

I’m in!!

Signup will be coming soon for those lucky three spots.
Do not forget your 2021 Albatross Club membership.

Those courses look unreal. I haven't yet ventured east to play golf. This would be the time!
Loving the banter already!

What experience did you do there?

It was a Callaway event called "The Cup". Lots of fun. More guys on each team than this but basically the same time of year. "sweltering" is a massive understatement. lol. ALthough the clam chowder at the turn was really good.

Just realized how much golf that actually is.......👀

I think my handicap may be a bit high for this, but then again fitted iron may help! Love Mizuno
The name of the website is the Hackers Paradise. 😀

I think my handicap may be a bit high for this, but then again fitted iron may help! Love Mizuno

As a high handicapper my self at the time I went to the Odyssey Experience. Don't let that discourage you from entering. I had a fantastic time an gained great knowledge from the Professionals at the event. My handicap has dropped since then and the game has become even more enjoyable to play.

PS; Don't forget The Albatross membership when you enter;)

Holy Smokes this is going to be one hot ticket item. Man, who wouldn't want to be in this one. WOW

Are there ever and NW experience events like at Bandon Dunes, Chambers Bay or other top quality courses?

Are there ever and NW experience events like at Bandon Dunes, Chambers Bay or other top quality courses?
We do THP Experiences all over the country. Just a couple of years ago we were at CDA in Idaho for an amazing time.

Back