What golf stuff did you buy today?

So this is getting a bit ridiculous... after a week of snow in and no deliveries coupled with release date holds we’ve had 4 golf deliveries for me today. And 1 delivery for winterization equipment that arrived too late.

I’m seriously getting the wife eyebrow which impossibly goes higher each delivery...:ROFLMAO:

After talking with @DNevsCG where he answered my questions on the Apex Pro hybrids. Ordered a 4 & 5 Pro hybrid and the Apex 21 6 thru Aw with the UST Mamiya Dart stiff shaft. Was going to order the Triple play however it isn't available with the Dart shaft.:(

After talking with @DNevsCG where he answered my questions on the Apex Pro hybrids. Ordered a 4 & 5 Pro hybrid and the Apex 21 6 thru Aw with the UST Mamiya Dart stiff shaft. Was going to order the Triple play however it isn't available with the Dart shaft.:(:cool:

That’s odd, thought I had configured a triple play with dart shafts in a ponder moment. That stinks! Did they say what irons you can get the Dart shafts with?

Ok, time to catch up:

XXIO 5h and 6h for Mrs Duffer

Tour Edge HL E521 3W for myself.

Cleveland Frontline ISO just shipped from the "Bay" for me.
Yes, that would break the 100 limit but my SeeMore M9 is in her bag... ;)

After talking with @DNevsCG where he answered my questions on the Apex Pro hybrids. Ordered a 4 & 5 Pro hybrid and the Apex 21 6 thru Aw with the UST Mamiya Dart stiff shaft. Was going to order the Triple play however it isn't available with the Dart shaft.:(
That setup sounds awesome!

That setup sounds awesome!
Conversation with DNevs was the deciding factor. It's awesome one can talk to one of the heads in a large corporation, and get answers. THP and Callaway at their finest.

That’s odd, thought I had configured a triple play with dart shafts in a ponder moment. That stinks! Did they say what irons you can get the Dart shafts with?
I was mistaken. The Dart shaft isn't a stock shaft but one can order it as a Custom. There is a $15.00 per shaft up-charge for them however.
When I was looking you have to configure the order differently than I did with the Standard set. I'm glad with the way I went.

Sorry for any confusion. Mostly on my part:LOL::LOL:

Going to try out some pumas 69.95. 15206220-41C2-45BC-84C5-447C77224A49.png

My oldest daughter got fit today... looks like I’m in for a new set of clubs for another in the fam.

4 hats today and throwing out the visors. Never a hat guy, so went with visors over the last 40 years. Even though am still lucky enough to have a full head of hair at 56, think it’s better to be safe than sorry and cover up.

F43B2413-4C2E-4D30-BD83-D3CA1E8D04BA.jpeg

Hope they last, fit ok, and offer a bit extra support in those 18 hole walks. I plan to walk most rounds this year.

Bought a couple weeks ago but they came in today! They are so gorgeous!
FD6A6381-55F2-4DC5-A8B1-736190A8DA50.jpeg6AA0EF41-A8B9-4400-849B-06ABF07D2201.jpeg

2 pair of FJ's for the upcoming season. The new all white traditional & a pair of black/white saddle shoes. (y)

Range session and short game practice.

Tried a filthy shot the full swing wide open lob wedge with the wide low. To perfection nice 10 yarder . 🙃. Sweet little shot I will keep working on

I bought a ZX4 5 iron yesterday. I had some store credit so it only cost $39.00 with a new Steelfiber shaft.

Back