What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

We hadn't seen any on the roads around here yet, course I live in the sticks where 3/4 of the folks drive pickups or Case tractors:D

Dealership told us they have been selling a lot of them, with gas prices going back up it's no wonder.

I like a lot of the Audis but there is one guy at work who just picked up a new one, not even sure what model it is but the thing is very blah looking.

Harry,
You are definitely right about the repair records. That is why I love my Volvo. Had it for going on 3 years and it is still fully covered but they are so great at the dealership.

Been looking around a bit for something to replace my wifes 98 Tracker. She saw the new for 2010 Kia Soul Sport & fell in love with it. I think it's kinda ugly but it is pretty nice to drive & has a cool interior with a rockin stereo system. Has all the toys, everything electric including the sunroof.

Supposed to get up to 36 mpg on the highway which will be nice with the gas prices rising again. Just over $22k out the door so it's definitely cheaper than a lot of other similarly equipped vehicles. Was even surprised that my golf bag will lay flat in the back without laying the seats down, can't do that with my Equinox.

Im not a fan of Korean cars, but I like the Kia Soul. When you compare it to other similar vehicles (Ford Flex and Scion xB) its a steal. Granted, the Soul is smaller, but its at least $2,000 cheaper than the xB and about $10,000 cheaper than the Flex.

What Car do you drive to Golf?

What Car do you drive to Golf?

In the market for a new car that is golf friendly, we tend to car pool to golf, so I need to be able to fix three golf bags and buggy's.

Which got me thinking, what do you guys drive?

C5 Corvette - easily holds two sets of clubs and enough luggage for two weeks for the bride and me.

Hey i just got rid of my C6 last year, loved it, traded it for a hummer since i couldnt drive the vett in the winter.

2001 Pontiac Grandam, doesnt get any better than that

Volvo v70r. 330 hp wagon. No one sees me coming or going. And I can haul clubs and push carts for a foursome!

My 08 Honda Accord can carry a foursome and all our clubs, and get 30+ MPG. Great car. Before that, I had a Toyota Solara coupe that I couldn't kill. 153K miles and it just wouldn't give out. Traded it for $1300.

Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab w/ the 8ft bed. I can fit about anything you'd need for a 4some to play.

My 99 Accord can definitely haul three bags, but you may have to use the last remaining seat for the carts.

2010 jeep wrangler

Drive a 2002 mustang Gt.It barely holds 2 bags but it gets me to the course quickly!

My Dodge ram 1500!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

2006 Ford Expedition

Haven't been yet, but this year it will usually be in a 2010 Outback. Maybe sometimes in a 2001 F-150.

Chevy Tahoe

2004 Dodge Stratus coupe. Contemplating trading it in on a 2011 Honda Cr-z...

Tap before talk.

images

This might work !!!!

Back