JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The new PUMA FASTEN8 golf shoes are designed to up your stability and fit. Available in both traditional laces and their proprietary DISC technology, the PUMA FASTEN8 is designed to deliver performance and style.

Wondering what makes this different, besides a catchy name that will make you wonder what it means? The FASTEN8 system consists of 8 interior support straps that are integrated directly into the lacing system. The result is a better fit and more stability.

4-1-1024x692.jpg

The 8 webbing straps are secured underneath the foot, and when you are buckled in with laces or DISC, each of the FASTEN8 straps adds a secure and more personalized fit regardless of foot shape or size. Does it work? Actually, yes, and while it is...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that Puma continues to improve upon an already fantastic product. Great price point too. I do wish they would offer some other colors however these seem pretty tame.

I like the looks of these but I can’t play in spikeless options with much success on home course. Could be great shoes for my range visits though. Good offering

that is a nice development of a lineup without making sweeping visual changes right there.

Blues look great - looking forward to THPers feedback on the waterproofing.

having a little more stability is a good thing in the ignite line. Great comfy shoes, easy to wear to and from the course. I do wish they would make the tread pattern a little more aggressive as I slip in mine more than most other shoes.

Nice improvement to a line of shoes that are already solid.

Great looking product. Love a snug feeling shoe, so it seems like a great update. Price point is good too!

Always love the look and feel of Pumas. Nice to see these still look classic.

So they have made a great shoe even better.

Yooooo!

@PackersGirl wasn't I just telling you that I want to grab another pair of shoes?
I know i said I wanted to try something new and all of my shoes are puma or adidas...but these look legit.

Is there a waterproof warranty?

They look really good as always. And since I didn't buy any new ones last year, I'll definitely be getting a pair. Always wear Pumas.

Blues look great - looking forward to THPers feedback on the waterproofing.
this is absolutely the biggest question i have. Very comfortable shoe in past years. But, youd better only wear it in the summer when its totally dry out. Im talkin....not even early morning dew.

Nice that there is tons of colorways.

I do like the white/gray pair. I've never had a pair of Puma's, maybe these will be my first.

this is absolutely the biggest question i have. Very comfortable shoe in past years. But, youd better only wear it in the summer when its totally dry out. Im talkin....not even early morning dew.

Just keep it out of the rough and no worries :eek:

But agreed, they are not great in that regard.

Yooooo!

@PackersGirl wasn't I just telling you that I want to grab another pair of shoes?
I know i said I wanted to try something new and all of my shoes are puma or adidas...but these look legit.
It's my line from Puma! Love my Ignites! I wonder if they will come out for women too? We need to get some!

Just keep it out of the rough and no worries :eek:

But agreed, they are not great in that regard.
Which sucks, because they are so comfy. The grey w red laces are sweet!.....but for $120, i better have drier feet. Id much rather spend an extra $20-40-60 to get really good waterproofing and stay dry. They might lack the looks but it your feet get wet or damp......then the comfort is kind of irrelevant.

having a little more stability is a good thing in the ignite line. Great comfy shoes, easy to wear to and from the course. I do wish they would make the tread pattern a little more aggressive as I slip in mine more than most other shoes.
I really like the looks of the High Rise / Puma Silver / Quiet Shade combo. Like you, I wish the tread was a little more aggressive. I have very active feet and slip in the spikeless shoes I have (Nike Roshe).

Did you have the problem with the Pro version of the Ignite NXT?

They addressed the stability in the top and ankle, but nothing underneath. :( Their spikeless shoes are the worst when playing in any sort of moisture/wet conditions. Just playing in the early morning they slide quite a bit.

Did you have the problem with the Pro version of the Ignite NXT?

any iteration that has the "fabric" material over the toes has been an issue unfortunately for me.

Nice looking shoes!

Back