Single car wreck is not good

I immediately thought of, and posted, a joke about this. I deleted that post because this isn't funny.

I really hope Charlie gets to see his dad later today.

Hope everyone is okay!

Oh boy. Hate to hear it!

hard to not try and make connections to his appearance during that recent TV spot.
I hope he is ok and I hope he is not struggling with pain med addiction. People with back pain are highly susceptible. This news sucks either way.

Terrible news :(

Fire departments don’t need much excuse to use the jaws of life. If it’s true though, hopefully he’s ok and make a quick recovery.

Hope it's not as bad as it sounds. Golf is better when Tiger is around.

I wonder what pills he was on this time around. Hopefully he is going to be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMZ shows it happened at 7:12 am pst

News just released a few minutes ago on pga radio.

Regardless of the cause of his accident it does certainly raise the odds that he might never play golf on tour again. A single car accident with significant damage cannot be good for his back.

I am hoping ok and he was sober. It was a scary pic of him on the broadcast Sunday!

Last edited:
Good lord I hope he is ok

Terrible news, hope he's ok. As others have said, golf is more fun with Tiger around.

They are covering it on CNN and Fox now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to hear this type of thing. I once witnessed my brother and his family in a car accident that required the jaws of life to extricate my brother. He has never been the same since. It most likely means that hips or back are crushed in some way.

Let's hope for the absolute best. He is a young guy with kids and a lifetime of joy watching them.

Dang, hope he is going to be ok and hope he was sober as well.

Back