I really hope he was sober but most importantly that he is ok

This sucks. I hope he is ok.

I’ll wait for more details. That said, a single car rollover at 7am raises some issues of concern.

How many pills was he on for his pain? I feel for him. I'm the same way & I feel drowsy as hell in the morning. Fall asleep at the wheel?? :eek:

Prayers

Jaws of life can be used for anything. In that photo, it sure looks way easier to just cut stuff out of the way than try and get the vehicle upright again. Let's hope the injuries aren't life threatening. Broken stuff can heal.

Tiger didn't look good on Sunday so hope is he didn't have another medication related incident... dude is under such a microscope I don't know how one could attempt to lead a normal life.

frick....

My goodness. I hope all turns out as best as possible. Wow.

This is terrible. I agree with others, when I saw him on TV the other day in his interview I couldn’t help but think that he was feeling the effects of his pain meds. 1 month post documentary.....I’m praying for him but this is nuts

Not good; I hope no one was seriously injured and everyone has a speedy recovery

Just awful. Looks like a straight stretch of road. Wonder what caused a rollover possibly swerved to avoid something in the road. Horrible hope he is ok

This is the type of thing I feared. Usually in a rollover, when somebody needs to be extricated, bones have been crushed. Wow, hoping for the best.

From TMZ website:

1614110131197.png

Not the curviest part of that street. Approximate location of the crash. Hawthorne Blvd

Almost a year to the day and I remember this same feeling last year as the Kobe Bryant news broke.

Almost a year to the day and I remember this same feeling last year as the Kobe Bryant news broke.

This one is not going to end like that in my opinion.
Although third wreck for Tiger in the news.

It is being reported that he is in surgery for multiple leg injuries.

This sucks. Prayers up for him.

Multiple leg injuries with that back?! Doesn't sound very good.

Back