This one is not going to end like that in my opinion.
Although third wreck for Tiger in the news.

completely agree, I’m hoping Tigers is much less severe. Just the shock of the situation feels eerily similar.

Still driving the Genesis loaner car?

I was thinking the same thing...another single car accident. I read one report that said he broke both his legs.
That would be a miracle and extremely fortunate. Hope it's just broken legs.

Multiple leg injuries doesn't sound very good.:(

Sad news, hoping for the best for him.

Absolutely awful. I'm shocked he was even behind the wheel.

Might have been on his way to the airport, all his luggage is on the ground next to the car.

What a roller coaster life. I really hope he is ok. He could use a good break.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I bet he fell asleep. Then the question is why did he fall asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, just saw the headline on news site. CRAZY!

Hate to see this. Hope and pray for his saftey.

I hope he is okay. i hope he can recover, golf or not.

I'm so disappointed for him.

Whatever the cause, whatever the result, I just want Tiger to live a fulfilling life as one of golfs greatest champions.
I just don’t want to ever see one of those weird Nike commercials with Earl talking to Tiger from the grave again...

Not good. Especially after looking completely blitzed in his interview..

Well ****. Hopefully the leg injuries aren't long term serious. Esp for a guy who two active kids, forgetting about the golf part of course. Obviously we are all hoping he was texting and driving and nothing worse. Which pains me to say.

Wow, This is really sad news. Hope for the best.

In surgery for leg injuries now, this is just what I worried about when I saw him Sunday.

Just saw on Twitter that his injuries are moderate to critical, per LA Fire Department.

Wowzers...this doesnt seem to be good. Leg injuries...

He covered quite a bit of road and crossed center. Pretty severe. Suggested that he may not have been normal or able to slow down for whatever reason

Back