Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I'd prefer a bit more color, ala the EXS220, but this is still very well done. That Ridgeback design is very interesting, and I didn't care for it at first, but the more I see of it the more I like it. In a world of bright colors, this is a modest offering.

That is badass looking. Wow.

With all that carbon, I can't wait to hear the feedback on how it sounds.

Jeez those TEE clubs are looking good!
I'm in the market for both a driver and hybrids this spring.
These will definitely in the running.

:love:

F501389B-3D76-4C04-8D0F-6CF2F3BC2880.jpeg

Oh, and the Sim Max is definitely dead.

Oh, and the Sim Max is definitely dead.
What does the 721 hybrid offer better than the Sim? Or just what cemented the 721 in as the replacement?

I've never gamed a hybrid before, but I love the way this hybrid frames the ball. Looks confidence inspiring.

That is badass looking. Wow.

Kinda surprised people like that driver crown. IMO TEE got it right with the EXS220 and Pro crowns. Little bit of carbon but very classic and understated.

With people being as critical as they are when it comes to looking down at a club you’d think less is more. The TM Burner-esque crown is a head scratcher for me.

Kinda surprised people like that driver crown. IMO TEE got it right with the EXS220 and Pro crowns. Little bit of carbon but very classic and understated.

With people being as critical as they are when it comes to looking down at a club you’d think less is more. The TM Burner-esque crown is a head scratcher for me.
I’d bet copious amounts of money at address the driver and fairway will surprise people, in a positive way.

What does the 721 hybrid offer better than the Sim? Or just what cemented the 721 in as the replacement?
That it’s not the SIM? :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, it’s a dead heat between the two, but forgiveness wise the Diamond Face is superior to TM’s face tech in the hybrid imo. Plus, it sounds and looks great, and it’s just easy to hit. Only thing im not totally sold on is the RDX Black for my needs and wants there, feels great, but I’ve got a hunch it’s a little lower spin than I want.

I just got mine the other day and took it to the range last night.

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Hybrid #2-17.0° / KBS TGI TOUR GRAPHITE / S-FLEX Custom Length (Optional): +1/2" Longer Custom Grip Size (Optional): +1/8" Oversize

I wasn't sure about the KBS shaft but since there was only two options and the Hazardous shafts are definitely not for me, I took the gamble.

It turn out to be a surprisingly good fit for C721 Hybrid. Like Jman said, this club is very easy to hit and feels great. I've been trying to replace my Nickent hybrid for a while... totally wore it out. Tried the CBX 119 but didn't really care for it so I gave it to a friend.

The C721 is definitely staying in the bag. Looks great, feels great, and is even longer than my Nickent. I'm able to work it both ways as well a straight.

Very pleased!!!

I just got mine the other day and took it to the range last night.

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Hybrid #2-17.0° / KBS TGI TOUR GRAPHITE / S-FLEX Custom Length (Optional): +1/2" Longer Custom Grip Size (Optional): +1/8" Oversize

I wasn't sure about the KBS shaft but since there was only two options and the Hazardous shafts are definitely not for me, I took the gamble.

It turn out to be a surprisingly good fit for C721 Hybrid. Like Jman said, this club is very easy to hit and feels great. I've been trying to replace my Nickent hybrid for a while... totally wore it out. Tried the CBX 119 but didn't really care for it so I gave it to a friend.

The C721 is definitely staying in the bag. Looks great, feels great, and is even longer than my Nickent. I'm able to work it both ways as well a straight.

Very pleased!!!
Man, that sound is KILLER isn’t it? I’m super pleased with it as a whole.

Quick picture of the fairway wood. Apologies for the poor lighting, but wanted to show off the crown. Fantastic looking in hand.

1.jpg

Quick picture of the fairway wood. Apologies for the poor lighting, but wanted to show off the crown. Fantastic looking in hand.

View attachment 8995845
Looks like the Ridgeback design would help frame the ball well.

Looks like the Ridgeback design would help frame the ball well.
I was curious, but honestly I think it does too. Sets up very well behind the ball.

I really like the looks of those. They are definitely on my radar to renew the top of my bag.

Trying to decide between the C721 and the E521 in the Hot Launch. If distance is similar, I'd probably just go with the E521 as its likely easier to hit.

If you missed the video with R&D, watch here.

The hybrid might be the best looking on the market!

The driver reviews I have seen have it as a low spin monster and I like that you can go 2* either way!

The driver looks so much better live than in the marketing pictures. Isn't that supposed to be the other way around?

Nice review......Hoping to add C721s to bag this year when out of lockdown. ?

Driver is the first to come in for the TEEm! What did everyone go with head and shaft wise?

@bbutler
@donny475
@jmix18

Back