The Royal Wedding

I completely agree with you, I just would like to hear about other things and not this every single day. 24 hours a day.

I think that's something you should be getting mad at the news outlets about, not at the event in general.

I cant stand this and dont care one bit about it. These people live a life that I dont understand and will never live. Who cares.

I think that's something you should be getting mad at the news outlets about, not at the event in general.

I agree, but Seattle is a big area and its everywhere! So I guess I'm SOL till this day is over.

I cant stand this and dont care one bit about it. These people live a life that I dont understand and will never live. Who cares.

+1 can't wait for it to be done

Well, that just made kisstory. A little innocent for the times. But a royal kiss nonetheless!!

Edit: Wills goes for a double! You stay classy Wills and Kate!

Well, that just made kisstory. A little innocent for the times. But a royal kiss nonetheless!!

Edit: Wills goes for a double! You stay classy Wills and Kate!

Its great, shows hes a man of his own will. What guys that we know wouldnt want to go for the double?

That girl is smoking hot.

Is this online? I just cant work knowing Im missing something so freakin awesome as this. Where can I stream this? Is there an app for that?

mancard.jpg

lol well played OEM. in my defense, i'm stuck at work and following it via my slingbox. Would you feel the same if it were Steve Jobs getting married :)

lol well played OEM. in my defense, i'm stuck at work and following it via my slingbox. Would you feel the same if it were Steve Jobs getting married :)

lol. No comment!

He really outkicked his coverage didnt he.. well done

I heard an interesting comment on both of them yesterday about them both outkicking their coverage!!!

Imagine being in the UK right now? This is a huge pick me up for their entire country. I can't imagine an event being so influential on a country.

dude that crowd outside was crazy! not like a concert or a sporting event but peacefully and chill... a sea of ppl would be cool to hang out in wedding or not

dude that crowd outside was crazy! not like a concert or a sporting event but peacefully and chill... a sea of ppl would be cool to hang out in wedding or not

The peace was unreal Russ. I don't think I've ever seen an event of that magnitude be that peaceful.

The best part was the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight flying over...

Didn't we fight the Brits a little while ago so we could be our own country and not do these sort of things? Now we're obsessed. No wonder we're a confused nation.

Couldn't have said it better myself. After reading this thread, I now feel the need to go change the oil in the truck, shoot something for dinner, then go golfing.

Didn't we fight the Brits a little while ago so we could be our own country and not do these sort of things? Now we're obsessed. No wonder we're a confused nation.

I didn't realize it was big in the US. Up here, since we are still technically a constitutional monarchy we of course should have a slightly larger interest.

I feel the need to watch a bad knockoff of the wedding on Skinemax.

Couldn't have said it better myself. After reading this thread, I now feel the need to go change the oil in the truck, shoot something for dinner, then go golfing.

+1000000....

and comes from a wealthy family and has a smoking hot sister too. When does the Royal Threesome get televised?

That girl is smoking hot.

I didn't realize it was big in the US. Up here, since we are still technically a constitutional monarchy we of course should have a slightly larger interest.

It's stupid big here. Hence this thread on a golf forum.

Back