JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
644CAB6A-BEBE-460F-84B8-121952ED4588.jpeg

Works for me

Oh yea.

If you line up the banner and that car... its almost perfect! Custom Ordered Audi for a THP Milestone Celebration? Heck yes! For any other reason nope!

Nice!,,,

I'm at that age that I just can't stand all the grey/silver color on cars. So boring. So @JB - go bold and get that green car. You won't regret it. And as an added bonus - it will be easier to spot in a parking lot!!!

A guy in my nieghborhood has one of those in that color. It actually looks pretty good on the street. Not sure that it is for me, but good for some.

Is that the custom Hackermobile?

For sure, even better for a THP theme, but I like that color!

That's some THP stylin' and profilin'!

It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's not bad. I could get used to it.

Why is this even a question? Of course yes. Unless your Irish. The ex wife always used to tell me green cars are unlucky.

Definitely for a sports car.

Get yourself a purple hat and you be pimping

I like that a lot!

It probably wouldn't be my first color that I would choose, but it does look sharp. I am a blue car enthusiast, and I could imagine that car looking fantastic in a deep metallic blue color.

I'm at that age that I just can't stand all the grey/silver color on cars. So boring. So @JB - go bold and get that green car. You won't regret it. And as an added bonus - it will be easier to spot in a parking lot!!!
Hahah. I’m not buying a new car

If you line up the banner and that car... its almost perfect! Custom Ordered Audi for a THP Milestone Celebration? Heck yes! For any other reason nope!
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

For my everyday car probably not, as a weekend nice weather car for here in Chicago id say yea

I do really like the color overall tho

If I was buying a new car, it would have to be white, black or silver, but I had a Honda del Sol that was close to this color and everyone called it Kermit.

I give it two thumbs up.

Back