What golf stuff did you buy today?

After a week of postal delays I finally got my brand new dozen Pro V1s from an ebay seller.

....she didn't state that they have a Office Depot logo printed on them. :rolleyes:

I'll keep them 'cause I don't care to deal with the return BS and waiting another couple of weeks but I did let the seller know that that's an important detail to leave out. She apologized.

Last edited:
Buddy membership to the country club down the road. Very relaxed atmosphere which was a big plus, along with their willingness to let me get out at first light to get through as many holes as possible before the work day begins. Neighbor is a member so he's going to sponsor me. $100/mo for 10 months? Yep, sign me right on up. Might be transitioning from playing the least amount of golf in my life (2020) to the most (2021). This is going to be fun.

Just got my Vessel Players III bag today courtesy of @X.Man dropping it off to me. Took about a month and change to get it, but boy will my srixons look good in it!

909BA613-F692-4CFA-A9D1-E02DBD47F56B.jpeg759817A1-6FBD-436D-8CD2-6EAFE087784C.jpeg35F3FD1B-E9D2-4972-8964-76E425998FD6.jpegBF29AEEC-395B-475A-954E-AF7F226FE7C5.jpeg

I ordered a ZX utility 3 iron with the Recoil 95 shaft. I was able to see it in person and hit it on the SIM today for the first time and it performed like an old friend. :) I will have 10 new Srixon/Cleveland irons in my bag this year if it plays as well as I hit today.

That's awesome. I love the looks of their bags. This might finally be the year I spring for one.
It looks fantastic. Truth be told, I am very concerned about the white holding up. I ordered the strap protector but it won’t be here for a minute. The layout seems good, but if you play bigger than midsize grips, I think you may have a hard time getting them in and out because this thing is compact.

Decided to give the new ZG21 adidas shoes a try. The 360’s were my favorite golf shoe ever. Hope these are just as good!

A few Linksoul tshirts. Had a $100 credit that expires soon so I didn’t want it to go to waste!

Linksoul visor, hat, and polo box. Love this company.

I just ordered a KBS One Step putter shaft and three of their CT Tour putter shafts. I currenty l have 3 putters with the CT Tour in them and love the shaft so much I had to try the One Step. My putter obsession is growing as soon I'll will have nonstock shafts on 7 of my putters.:)

Last edited:
Ordered a steal of a deal Epic Flash Star hybrid for the wife as it is the few clubs she actually uses during a round. No new clubs in sight for me this year. Probably going with what I got for at least this year.

Round of golf and that 2-Ball OG!!! Yeah baby!

Yesterday - Titleist TSi2 hybrid, T400 6i and had my T400 re-shafted.

Going to do a driver fitting today for giggles.

Round of golf for Sunday!

FINALLY! Bought some Jaws wedgies! 54S and 60X from CPO.....

Back