The Mizuno Experience Explained and Finishing with Tony Finau

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today James Miles joins the show to talk about something special coming soon.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about the Mizuno Experience this summer, finishing with Tony Finau and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as James goes Off Course.

Untitled-3-2-1024x692.jpg

Episode 45 is here and Dan and his guest James discuss the following topics.

The Mizuno Experience ExplainedThoughts and Prayers to Tiger...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aweskme will be giving a listen heading into work

Couldn’t agree more with @Jman quote re: Tiger coverage.

As always it was an absolute BLAST and a pleasure to be on the show, big thank you to my guy Canadan! I hope you all have some fun with it, we went all over!

Also, I’m “Compact Players Mallet” or death now!

Tuning in now!

Tuning in shortly... This is a must listen!

Have this one queued up.

Loved this episode.
Although disagree on @Canadan Finau cheerleading a bit, despite being a fan. :ROFLMAO:

For those at the Mizuno Experience, when @Jman asks you to rub his raw Mizuno putter, don't be offended. Just help the man achieve a sweet finish with your different oils :ROFLMAO:.

Another great episode @Canadan, and here are my thoughts on it. Finua will come through one day, and if he get's on a role, the tour better watch out. Woot Woot! I figured it was going to be the MP lineup! Super pumped about this event! Not going to travel for golf unless I get into a THP event, but I plan on playing as much locally as I can. @Canadan you need to wear some Jordan's with your track pants. But I did love the dress code talk. @Jman I love your view on how you view the rules and treat your team. Those qualities are what turns a coach into a role model, keep doing what you're doing, and you will have a life long impact on your kids.

Great episode. Loving the reveal about the irons. @Jman hope we get you on more podcasts; think you and @Canadan do a great job together talking about golf. Really enjoy the passion @Jman has in growing the game and working with kids to get them better. We need more people like that teaching kids.

@Canadan I imagine you have rooms of shoes in your home and are constantly pondering

I do too. We just disagree a bit on this past Sunday.
You think to y should have been more aggressive on his putt on 18? He had it in the heart but just not enough pace.

Great episode. Loving the reveal about the irons. @Jman hope we get you on more podcasts; think you and @Canadan do a great job together talking about golf. Really enjoy the passion @Jman has in growing the game and working with kids to get them better. We need more people like that teaching kids.

@Canadan I imagine you have rooms of shoes in your home and are constantly pondering
haha it's more like a pile of shame.

Also, I usually have a yearly purge on shoes to keep it in check.

You think to y should have been more aggressive on his putt on 18? He had it in the heart but just not enough pace.

I think that was part of it. A putt to win the tournament and you never leave it short.
But I think there were a couple of miscues down the stretch. If it were any other guy, I think there is a pass given. A guy that has been so close only to not close, I think there is something to it.

With that said, I hope he goes out and wins this weekend.

I
I think that was part of it. A putt to win the tournament and you never leave it short.
But I think there were a couple of miscues down the stretch. If it were any other guy, I think there is a pass given. A guy that has been so close only to not close, I think there is something to it.

With that said, I hope he goes out and wins this weekend.

It is pretty amazing that after the heart break he walks out Thursday and shoots a round to be right back in the mix..

Really enjoyed it guys. Putting the argument aside whether or not Nieman's outfit was appropriate, am I the only one who thinks Nieman's outfit was just flat out ugly? @Canadan Truelinkswear Original is a good place to start for the shoe you were describing. I am not sure what you mean exactly by truly waterproof, but it's what I've been wearing to walk when the course is wet, whether it's first thing in the morning, soggy, or raining and have not had any issues with the waterproofing.

Visually, Caledonia is hard to beat, but True Blue is just flat out fun.

Really enjoyed it guys. Putting the argument aside whether or not Nieman's outfit was appropriate, am I the only one who thinks Nieman's outfit was just flat out ugly?

It was an outfit suited for lazy Saturday morning lounging eating lucky charms out of the box on the couch, not a nice golf course.

Last edited:
Another great episode! As a guy who has always believed that majors should be the ultimate challenge with par being a good score, I do agree that the challenge should be achieved with course setup instead of over reacting to unexpected weather conditions by baking the course to add difficulty. Loved hearing the discussion about The Mizuno Experience!

Back