The Mizuno Experience Explained and Finishing with Tony Finau

Really enjoyed it guys. Putting the argument aside whether or not Nieman's outfit was appropriate, am I the only one who thinks Nieman's outfit was just flat out ugly? @Canadan Truelinkswear Original is a good place to start for the shoe you were describing. I am not sure what you mean exactly by truly waterproof, but it's what I've been wearing to walk when the course is wet, whether it's first thing in the morning, soggy, or raining and have not had any issues with the waterproofing.

Visually, Caledonia is hard to beat, but True Blue is just flat out fun.
Yeah I thought he looked pretty ridiculous haha - but I know my perspective on what's appropriate on tour is very unique.

Also, I don't know much about Truelinkswear - Not a lot of access to it around me. @JB mentioned to me after listening to the pod that Sqairz has some incredible waterproofing - Leads me to believe that I simply haven't expanded the search enough to give a fair assessment to waterproofing overall.

It was an outfit suited for lazy Saturday morning lounging eating lucky charms out of the box on the couch, not a golf course.

While it wasn't appropriate for a golf course, I'm considerably more slobbish lounging on a couch eating breakfast on Saturday mornings!

While it wasn't appropriate for a golf course, I'm considerably more slobbish lounging on a couch eating breakfast on Saturday mornings!
The joggers I wear to eat cereal out of the box are probably 100 dollars cheaper than his for sure :ROFLMAO:

Golf travel question: haven't left home for over a year and going 5 hours to the western slope of CO to play 2 days, It's been a rough winter here, so psyched to play in low 50's weather.

That was a fun, rapid fire episode that covered a lot of ground. 👍

The more people talk about these two golf course, the more I think they are going to get added to an itinerary one day, regardless if I ever get a chance with a thp event or not.

Must be nice to have that problem James …. :eek: .... having so many clubs to choose from on a daily basis. I may have other bags full of clubs, but the technology of those clubs are not up to date. I've got clubs over 30 years old :rolleyes:

That was a fun, rapid fire episode that covered a lot of ground. 👍

The more people talk about these two golf course, the more I think they are going to get added to an itinerary one day, regardless if I ever get a chance with a thp event or not.
I haven't been in years. Were it not for this awesome opportunity, I think between myself and @Jman we would have talked each other into a visit before too much longer.

They are just... FUN. The courses, the villa setup, the late afternoon beverage on the True Blue deck.. It's awesome.

Loved the episode. Cobra and Copper reminds me of the Ping Copper clubs. Loved the Caledonia/True Blue speak....Being the GolfTravelDude....That's my arena. And I'm not as pure a striker as the Canadan but Mizuno irons of the JP line resided in my bag for about a decade.

halfway through. Agree about Tony. Big difference between him and say a player like Rickie Fowler, Charles Howard III, etc

No white belt unless you break par :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: love it @Jman

The True Blue deck overlooking 18 is one of the best places for a beverage … such a great design & layout there. It will be perfect for a THP event. (y)

The True Blue deck overlooking 18 is one of the best places for a beverage … such a great design & layout there. It will be perfect for a THP event. (y)
The Cali deck is better, Ha

I do not eat when flying.. I will just starve all day till I am where I am going. I hate that bubble gut feeling while sitting on a crowded plane..

Great episode guys, love the banter and the talk on the Mizuno Experience, the tour, and just casual golf! The Experience is going to be an incredible time, and I look forward to following this later in the year!

Off topic, is this the first time the word juxtaposition was used on OffCourse?

@Jman nailed it. ball below my feet in just about any situation is the shot that scares the daylights out of me.

and I can sympathize with @Canadan and the nervous flying but I'm kind of opposite. I have to have something in my stomach to calm the nerves. Usually I will grab a burger or something not risky while I wait to board.

@Canadan Really enjoyed this episode with @Jman. Good stuff!!

@Jman nailed it. ball below my feet in just about any situation is the shot that scares the daylights out of me.

and I can sympathize with @Canadan and the nervous flying but I'm kind of opposite. I have to have something in my stomach to calm the nerves. Usually I will grab a burger or something not risky while I wait to board.
I was recalling an experience I had years ago, when I was just getting back into flying - Super happy to say it's gotten WAY better since then..

But in those days, I'd basically end up fasting for 24 hours any time I would fly west haha - SO awful.

Must be nice to have that problem James …. :eek: .... having so many clubs to choose from on a daily basis. I may have other bags full of clubs, but the technology of those clubs are not up to date. I've got clubs over 30 years old :rolleyes:
Haha, dude, it’s not like they haven’t come with a lot of work. (y);)

Haha, dude, it’s not like they haven’t come with a lot of work. (y);)
Oh I know dude. But you've got my dream job anyway. I've always wanted to be a high school golf coach. All the golf is great but the sheer joy out of teaching kids you're knowledge of the game & to see their faces when they hit a good shot. :eek: Priceless! (y)

Yeah I thought he looked pretty ridiculous haha - but I know my perspective on what's appropriate on tour is very unique.

Also, I don't know much about Truelinkswear - Not a lot of access to it around me. @JB mentioned to me after listening to the pod that Sqairz has some incredible waterproofing - Leads me to believe that I simply haven't expanded the search enough to give a fair assessment to waterproofing overall.

I'm good with shorts and I'm good with hoodies. I'm having a harder time with the untucked t-shirt look that he had going on.

Truelinkswear has a great return policy so if they don't work for whatever reason within 30 days I believe, you can return them even if they've been worn.

I will never understand the obsession the golf world has with how players are dressed. I’ll obey a course’s dress code if I want to play there, but I‘ll think it’s stupid, gatekeeping nonsense the entire time.

Awesome show - loved the Tony feature. The banter was awesome back and forth from miles and miles apart virtually together. I can only imagine the energy when @Canadan and @Jman are in the same room/course/cart add in a few drinks and watch out. Myrtle is going to be hilarious!

(The good kind though)

Just finished another round too :ROFLMAO:;)

Lunch and then back out for more before practice!

Glad you all are enjoying though, always a ton of fun to talk with my guy Dan.

A moment that went under the radar a bit is Jman committing to one putter this year? What???

Back