CONTEST Win a Brand New Top of the Line Rangefinder

Still time to enter this one

Any chance 5 (or more) of you want to be my instagram friends so that I can share with you when these things come up? @jnoble01. I literally have no one I am friends with on Insta. Only have it to link to these things.

Any chance 5 (or more) of you want to be my instagram friends so that I can share with you when these things come up? @jnoble01. I literally have no one I am friends with on Insta. Only have it to link to these things.
Add me. @ttucliffhanger

@indysc33

@oldedude15x

So far Josh you've got 10 followers including me --> scorpionraces <--(y)(y)

It's pretty easy to add someone... click on the magnifying glass or search... put in the @ and the name... then click the name when/if it pops up... then click follow:)

So far Josh you've got 10 followers including me --> scorpionraces <--(y)(y)

It's pretty easy to add someone... click on the magnifying glass or search... put in the @ and the name... then click the name when/if it pops up... then click follow:)
haha. I know I figure it out. But it looked a lot like this.

Oh that's hilarious!!

Added you!

@jmix18 and @MinneapolisGolfTour

Thanks all. Now I have to figure out what the point of instagram is and how to use it. (I swear I am 42 and not 82.)

All in 🤞

Great contest here.

This great contest is closing soon. Get in there!

I ended up winning this! Can’t wait to give it a try and will post once I get it out on the course

Last edited:
I ended up winning this! Can’t wait to give it a try and will post once I give it a try.
Congrats! It looks incredible and seems full of great features! Enjoy!

I ended up winning this! Can’t wait to give it a try and will post once I give it a try.
The best looking rangefinder out there! Hopefully it will work just as good as it looks! Congrats, Sean!

Congrats Sean!

I ended up winning this! Can’t wait to give it a try and will post once I get it out on the course
Congrats on the win, @oumagic, that’s a great score! Can’t wait to hear what you think about it.

Nice win @oumagic! Excited to hear about it.

Congratulations man! this thing looks awesome!

Back