I’m not freaking out you’re freaking out.

I’m not freaking out you’re freaking out.

Ive seen him play a bunch of times in Toronto. Watching him live you really see what a great game he has. I think he is a great point guard, a great leader and a real competitor. He is the real deal and if Toronto is trading him they must be giving up on the season . He was every bit as important to that Championship team as Khawai Leonard ( who was also great). Put him on that Philadelphia team and look out ( particularly if they dont give up any key players to get him). That would be a great acquisition for Philadelphia he is truly an elite point guard.

Another answer to the All-Star snub issue is to allow more guys to be selected for each team. Maybe as many as 15 with perhaps one being a legacy player who has had a great body of work for years. Mike Conley comes to mind for that. The players like to play but it's more about the event and the All-Star week in normal times. This year in particular there are a lot of players having great seasons.

Another answer to the All-Star snub issue is to allow more guys to be selected for each team. Maybe as many as 15 with perhaps one being a legacy player who has had a great body of work for years. Mike Conley comes to mind for that. The players like to play but it's more about the event and the All-Star week in normal times. This year in particular there are a lot of players having great seasons.
The teams have 15 player rosters. It would seem to make sense to match that number.

i like durant and harden is ok but i can't stand kyrie....makes it hard to root for brooklyn.

i like durant and harden is ok but i can't stand kyrie....makes it hard to root for brooklyn.

I think he’s funny in a you never know what he’s going to say next kind of way, but I am very anti-Nets at the moment.

i think he is a giant DB that gets away with things because of who he is.
Like saying stupid stuff and being a locker room plague? I haven’t seen anything that would indicate he’s anything more than a bit eccentric and somewhat self-destructive.

What’s up with the Sixers tonight?

Let me have it. Why can’t my Jazz win the title?

Let me have it. Why can’t my Jazz win the title?
They can. And so can about 3-5 other teams. Health and momentum will matter a lot.

Sixers couldn’t hit a foul shot nor a three tonight. Curry was like 1-13.

As well as Embiid and Ben are playing they still gotta get something from the others while waiting for Harris to get back.

Boy, they could be a real contender if they can get that one extra player.

Sixers couldn’t hit a foul shot nor a three tonight. Curry was like 1-13.

As well as Embiid and Ben are playing they still gotta get something from the others while waiting for Harris to get back.

Boy, they could be a real contender if they can get that one extra player.
It was gross! Simmons and Embiid were 24/39 from the field. The rest of the team was 14/45 🤮 18 turnovers and 66% from the line, it was just bad. Need that third option (Harris)!

My Hornets in Sac Town today. Hope they can get a win over a team they should match up well with. Fox and Monk both playing well. Should be fast and fun.

My Hornets in Sac Town today. Hope they can get a win over a team they should match up well with. Fox and Monk both playing well. Should be fast and fun.
took a while but they did

Last game on the West Coast swing. Stole one at last night. PJ with 42. Previous high was 27 in his first game last year. Blazers probably kill them on the back to back. Still respectable trip. Need a center.

TJ McConnell had 9 first half steals tonight 🤯🤯

Good for the Bugs to get Hayward back. 15 in the 1st

make that 17

Joel Embiiiiiiiiid calls for OT.

40/10 games - Joel Embiid (5) and rest of NBA (4)

Back