The Official Banter Away Thread

I just woke up, and I’m still tired.

I just woke up, and I’m still tired.

Same but we had 3 couples over for dinner last night and they didn’t leave until 11:30 pm and that is way past my bedtime.:)

Same but we had 3 couples over for dinner last night and they didn’t leave until 11:30 pm and that is way past my bedtime.:)
Haha! I got hit by a Magnolia Jude Miles, little stink. :ROFLMAO:

Going to be 41 at tee time this morning but the sun is shining and we will be playing golf. :golf2:

Haha! I got hit by a Magnolia Jude Miles, little stink. :ROFLMAO:

I remember those days, lol. My daughter got home after midnight and I didn’t hear her come home. I don’t drink red wine often and this morning my head is reminding me why. Luckily I’m playing golf at the club indoor SIM at 10 am and they have bar service right to the table in the simulator. :)

Wife is having trouble fitting into some pants to go to church this morning.. I feel like I should approach this delicately but I'm too tired..

Going with "well, you asked for this (being preggers) ".. nice knowing you fellas :oops:

Edit- she's already moved on to leggings.. that was fast

Wife is having trouble fitting into some pants to go to church this morning.. I feel like I should approach this delicately but I'm too tired..

Going with "well, you asked for this (being preggers) ".. nice knowing you fellas :oops:

Edit- she's already moved on to leggings.. that was fast
Tread carefully my dude!!

Had to attend a gut wrenching funeral today for a 14mo old little daughter of a friend of mine. Cant say that I’ve broken down that hard in a long while and it’s been a very tough last 6 mos. saddest funeral I’ve ever been to. Walked away with my wife sobbing and appreciating our little 13mo old and he health that much more. Tough day.
Hugged my 15 month old a little tighter today after reading that

My tee time was 11:08 this morning. My playing partner was my 21 yo son. It was his first time on the course. With a little creative scoring (I stopped counting at double par for a few holes) he shot a 131. Not bad for a beginner. He had a few good shots. He hit 1 that was pured. We both knew it when we heard it. He said he wants to play again.(y)

I figured out my 150 yard club. It's my 7i. It was really nice swinging that club from the white 150 yard pole in the fairway and seeing my ball land on the green. I actually had 3 honest pars. I sniffed birdie a couple of times... but 3 putted the hole.:rolleyes: I shot a 113. Not bad for me... especially not having played golf in almost2 years now. Had it not been for a hero shot where I tried to bump and run with my 7i for 15 yards, some lost balls, and my driver not cooperating... I had a great time.

3 honest pars. <-- That for me is a big thing. Normally my card is 8's, 9's and 10's... that's from doing stupid shots, low percentage of success shots, hero shots and boneheaded moves. Today, I played conservatively, I didn't let my ego take over, and my game reflected that.

Now all I need is a range finder to know how far away I am from the hole and I can figure out how far my other clubs go.:D

A golf course about 90 minutes Southwest of me is open!! Golf is upon us!!!

A golf course about 90 minutes Southwest of me is open!! Golf is upon us!!!
Oh, you just joined the ranks of the You Suck Club! ;)

we should be opening some time this week. I am PUMPED!!!
Heck yeah Dan! Winter hasn't even been terrible for us but man it was getting long. Especially when there's shiny new toys ready to be used.

we should be opening some time this week. I am PUMPED!!!

Arggggh. We've got at least 4 or 5 weeks more to wait. Was able to get out to the range today since it hit 44 degrees though which felt great. :)

Arggggh. We've got at least 4 or 5 weeks more to wait. Was able to get out to the range today since it hit 44 degrees though which felt great. :)
Yup, be mid April here. 😥😔

I would NOT be okay with that.

Heck yeah Dan! Winter hasn't even been terrible for us but man it was getting long. Especially when there's shiny new toys ready to be used.
I just want to swing outside, man - wowow.

Snow starting to melt here and it is warming up so you never know. Hopefully we dont get a lot of snow in March and we get some March golf in. Temperature wont matter as long as we can get out. Golf outside cant come fast enough especially since we arent taking our annual Scottsdale trip which really breaks up the winter

Back