Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Bay Hill.
Last years winner was Tyrrell Hatton.

One of my favorite events every year.

Long Live the King!

Always love watching them play bay hill!

This is one of my favorite events of the year! Love Bay Hill. Would love to play it some time!

I love this course.

Always a great event, love watching them play Bay Hill!

Pretty good field for being right after Riviera and a WGC. Rory, Reed, Bryson, Hatton, Hovland, Casey, Spieth probably the biggest names.

I fully expect Bryson to try to drive the 6th green. Please just give him a little bit of downwind one day so he will. Think its like 340 or 350 carry.

Arnold Palmer and Bay Hill.... classic, and classy. Arnold was The Man.

Hope the Arnold Palmer Invitational brand doesn’t eventually go the way of some of the other tournaments and naming rights get sold off to some Company du jour...

I do love watching the API. It’s kinda like when golf season begins for many in the Northeast.

My favorite course on the Florida swing. Hoping this is a really awesome week for the boys, and hopefully I can sneak over there on Sunday

My favorite course on the Florida swing. Hoping this is a really awesome week for the boys, and hopefully I can sneak over there on Sunday

definitely one of my favorites to watch. Seems funny that it's coming prior to the Honda, but hell I'm excited.

definitely one of my favorites to watch. Seems funny that it's coming prior to the Honda, but hell I'm excited.

Yeah the whole schedule change is a bit of a clusterblank to me. Valspar not being this week or next is a little confusing, but I get it. Either way, time for the umbrellas to come out boys!

Always an awesome weekend of golf. Looking forward to it!

Arnold Palmer and Bay Hill.... classic, and classy. Arnold was The Man.

Hope the Arnold Palmer Invitational brand doesn’t eventually go the way of some of the other tournaments and naming rights get sold off to some Company du jour...
Like Mastercard?

Love this tourney and always enjoy this course!

Pre-Rona it was as ASAP as possible hahahaha

That was ages ago though - wowsa
Been back twice since. Once for the tournament last year, which was abysmal since I got food poisoning Friday night. Then stayed and played there with a couple other THPers in October it might have been.

Crazy how only 2 USA winners since 2006, I think. Putting my betting $ on non U.S. players.

Crazy how only 2 USA winners since 2006, I think. Putting my betting $ on non U.S. players.

Those two winners have six wins in that period. 4 by Tiger and the improbable back to back by Matt Every.

I enjoy this tournament every year. Definitely going to be tuning in some this weekend.

Back