PUMA 2021 Limited Edition API Gear

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago we had a preview on the latest PUMA x Arnold Palmer Collection and it is fantastic.  Today they are launching a number of limited edition items that are separate but very cool. Here is the complete 2021 PUMA API gear.

2-6-1024x692.jpg

PUMA once again partnered with Rickie and the Arnold Palmer team to raise funds for the Arnold & Winnie Palmer Foundation, creating the Ultimate Golf Package that will be included in a sweepstakes and open to anyone who makes a donation to support the Foundation. The grand prize will include a once-in-a-life-time trip for the winner and a guest to play the iconic Bay Hill course and receive a private tour of Arnold...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those API fasten8s are pretty awesome.

I've always liked the Arnold Palmer gear. It's fun.

Love it all!

Digging those shoes. Any of them. I can only imagine how awesome the Masters edition will be.

Digging those shoes. Any of them. I can only imagine how awesome the Masters edition will be.
Those Fasten8's with the umbrella sole are 🔥🔥

Those white shoes are 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
Really like the all-white kicks with a splash of Arnie on them!

Still not on the website but I’ll probably pick up a hat. Maybe.

The umbrella collage on the midsole always looks amazing! And those hats, yes please!

I need those shoes on the right in a bad way.

Both sets of shoes are absolute 🔥🔥 , not really a fan of the bag though (and that opinion has been consistent with their 2021 specialty bags), much prefer the SE bags from 2019/2020.

I can't pinpoint what it is about that overlapping umbrella pattern that makes my eyes bleed, but I think it ruins an otherwise good-looking shoe.

The subtler pattern on the ProAdapts is so much better. Those are really sharp.

Wish my fat f****** feet would fit into the pro-adapts, these are fantastic
I love the sole, man - Wish the upper base on the other styles were a bit more subtle (with the bottom still being a party).

It's all pretty neat. I could see that speaker on my bag....

this year's API release are just meh in my book.

I love the sole, man - Wish the upper base on the other styles were a bit more subtle (with the bottom still being a party).
i think i'm there with you on that opinion

Shoes are eh only because I’d ruin the sole area too quickly but the hats, polos and shorts are legit

Back