NOT YET Dang it!!!

I'm like 99% sure I will buy one on the looks of it alone.....lol.
Then pull out the CC and buy now. No sense in waiting to hit it ;)

I'm posting this as a shame on you, because shame on you.

They feel good. Even with a hard ball.

Thanks. I needed that! Stoked to play golf here in the frozen north, and smoke some UT's.

Thanks. I needed that! Stoked to play golf here in the frozen north, and smoke some UT's.
Well according the the groundhog, we'll all be good to go for smoking UTs March 16th. I hope for all of us it's sooner than that, and the X Forged are feeling rested, and frisky.

I hit the X Forged UT twice today and I don’t think I have ever hit a better feeling utility iron. It remains to be seen whether it will serve me better than a hybrid, but it’s a fun club.

I hit the X Forged UT twice today and I don’t think I have ever hit a better feeling utility iron. It remains to be seen whether it will serve me better than a hybrid, but it’s a fun club.
Amen. The feel is intoxicating. Urethane microspheres are the greatest thing ever. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like another contender for the gamer shootout! You guys are making it hard to wait.

Looks like another contender for the gamer shootout! You guys are making it hard to wait.
Imo, there are two true standouts in the UT segment right now, the Srixon and this. Both rocket launchers, but the X has got the narrow win on looks and feel. Can’t go wrong with either though, not at all.

Just pondering whether to pop in a tour AD DI utility shaft or the tour AD DI hybrid shaft at 95x in this puppy and see what sort of results I get. Just torn as the hsel size on the UT iron shaft tip is 355 and the hybrid shaft is .370. The hosel size is .370 on the Ut iron so maybe that will make my decision easier. Any thoughts?

I noticed pure swinging Akshay Bhatia was rocking the UT into one of the Par 5's at pebble this past weekend. Looks like his is playing 3 UT and 4-PW Apex MB's. Good taste, that young lad.

I noticed pure swinging Akshay Bhatia was rocking the UT into one of the Par 5's at pebble this past weekend. Looks like his is playing 3 UT and 4-PW Apex MB's. Good taste, that young lad.

What a freaking show that young man put on.

What a freaking show that young man put on.

That was incredible. I am an instant fan. The way he strikes the ball a joy to watch.

I just pulled the trigger on this club on Sat. I'm interested to see if it will knock out my hybrid.

I'm really enjoying my XF UT with EvenFlow Blue 85S shaft. Looks, feels and performs great!

I need one of these to go with my x-forged cb’s
It would look great I'm sure in your bag! I'm hoping it performs as well on the course as it did in the simulator. 🤞🤞

Reactions: MH
I’m thinking I really need one of these. I switched back to a hybrid last year. But, the ut calls to me. Beckons me to put it in the bag.

I’m thinking I really need one of these. I switched back to a hybrid last year. But, the ut calls to me. Beckons me to put it in the bag.

Based on the stories of how you were ripping UT's at the Granddaddy, this should probably happen!

Based on the stories of how you were ripping UT's at the Granddaddy, this should probably happen!
I am pretty sure it is going to happen. The hybrid seems to be a little more versatile. But, there are things the UT can do that the hybrid can't and vice versa. It wouldn't hurt to have both right? Wouldn't likely play them both at the same time. But, on windy days it would be nice to have the UT to keep the ball down a bit.

I am pretty sure it is going to happen. The hybrid seems to be a little more versatile. But, there are things the UT can do that the hybrid can't and vice versa. It wouldn't hurt to have both right? Wouldn't likely play them both at the same time. But, on windy days it would be nice to have the UT to keep the ball down a bit.
It sounds like you're most of the way to rationalizing it. (y):LOL:

Watcha thinking for shaft?

It sounds like you're most of the way to rationalizing it. (y):LOL:

Watcha thinking for shaft?
I will right a wrong and go with the MMT 105TX. That way I can get a feel for the shaft. Who knows. If I really like it, maybe I would reorder my irons with those this time around.

Back