Cobra Mallet Putter?

I’m telling you all, them bringing 3D printing to major golf manufacturing is going to change the game....

That putter looks amazing.

If they can keep the price reasonable. These putters are going to explode.

Looking closer....that’s absolutely badass.

They need to get them on the shelves so people can try them out. It would be a direct competitor of the Ten and Spiders! I would like to see them!

Boom! That's a great looking flat stick :love:

I would definitely give that a go! Really looks sharp. Is it for sure the SIK face?

nevermind I scrolled down....

I really like the looks. I only wish they extended the alignment line all the way to the face.

I am really into this look! The 3D printing combined with the Sik face technology is a great story IMO.

They need to get them on the shelves so people can try them out. It would be a direct competitor of the Ten and Spiders! I would like to see them!
I would love to roll that against my SL Ten, let them battle it out for supremacy!

OH WOW :oops:

I'd hit that.

Looking closer....that’s absolutely badass.

Looks good. At first glance my biggest concern would be glare. That looks polished!!

I actually really dig that look. Looks like this could be the year of the mallet

I actually really dig that look. Looks like this could be the year of the mallet

But isn't ever year, the year of the mallet....? :unsure:

I would be all over this if it was in center shafted.

My first impression of it was that it was really big but that has toned down some the more I look at it but I still think it is probably a little bigger and chunkier compared to similar shapes.

My first impression of it was that it was really big but that has toned down some the more I look at it but I still think it is probably a little bigger and chunkier compared to similar shapes.
You think? Seems like a normal spider/10 shape to me

not too surprising that they are going to expand the line here. That shape doesn't do it for me, but I'm excited for what is likely in the pipeline.

You think? Seems like a normal spider/10 shape to me
I think it's a bit larger than other spider/10 shapes. The blade was a bit larger than other similar shapes

I love this design.. and what they'll be able to do with the printing tech will enable them to really dial in where they want the weight in the heads while putting it in a cool looking design..

Any idea when these might hit the market? Hopefully, they'll not be as limited a release as the last.

Back