Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever wanted to be a club tester/reviewer? We are partnering up with Tour Edge Exotics again for a chance for THPers to do just that. We call the program TEEm Tour Edge and it is going to be an absolute blast.

What is It?We will select 4 Albatross Club Members of different skill levels that will be part of the team. They will hear from communications, get equipment info and have gear sent directly to their house or work up to FOUR times this year. Their job will be to test the equipment out, and review it on the THP Forum and social media in a weekly fashion. Like THP, Tour Edge is looking for honest feedback. The goal...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Current Handicap - 5.5 GHIN
Confirm you are RH - Yes... RH

My plan of action to review is to take copious pictures, both inhouse and on course and play at least one round per week as well as range time. After every round or range session, I will write comprehensive reviews of the item/items to share with my THP family.

Thanks for the opportunity !

Current handicap: 7.3
I am a RH golfer
My plan of action for reviews would be to test and report on the equipment in terms of how the stated technology plays in accordance with OEM assertions, not just whether I like it or not or if it is a good fit for me personally.

Yes!! What a great opportunity. Would love to be a part of this.

Current Handicap: 13 Grint
RH
I am planning on playing a couple times per week this spring/summer so the volume will be there to do testing. I want to approach it in a unique way with videos on each club to feature look, sound, and my feedback.

Thanks!

ARGH!!! Right handed only!

good luck to all that enter. Lucky people.:D

Good luck everyone! This is a special opportunity!

Current Handicap - Probably somewhere around a 10
RH? - Yes

Testing Strategy: I would spend ample time on both on course and range play (Current playing target is 3-4 rounds per week and 2-3 range sessions per week), trying to simulate a number of different lies and golf shots, both good shots when they come, and more often because of the current state of my swing focusing on this mishits and how the clubs perform in those cases. I would target to provide accurate statistics regarding the clubs over a series of months, and break them down into their respective categories through the use of contact tape on each club and be able to provide accurate representation of performance based on where the ball is making contact (hi, low, flush, toe, heel).

Thanks THP and Tour Edge, for such a great opportunity. I've been hoping to get on TEEm Tour Edge since it started, so maybe this is my year. :drinks:

Your Current Handicap - ~18
Confirm you are RH - Yes, RH

Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.

I'd start with an unboxing, giving my first impressions, plenty of photos, and detailed specs. I would follow that up with observations from the range/practice facilities, on course performance, and any appropriate head-to-head comparisons I could make with similar products, which would all be documented at least once a week here and on social media, while checking in to the appropriate forum threads daily for Q and A.

Current handicap: 19
I am RH
I'd give the obvious on-course and range feedback. I have access to some large retailers in this area that I could utilize for comparisons with other similar products from other manufacturers, if people were interested in how they stack up.

Get in on this one folks. This is an awesome opportunity to test some top notch gear from a brand you may not be as familiar with.

Current handicap: Arccos has me at 8.4, grint has me estimated at 14-16 (haven't got all my rounds in since switching to arccos)

Right handed.

Strategy will be to use my indoor setup and launch monitor ( ESB1 for reference) to get data with side by sides of my equivalent clubs.
Then weather and family permitting, side by side on the course.
Pictures, data collection and feel feedback.

Awesome opportunity this, thank you to THP & TEEM for the chance at this.

Last edited:
Current handicap is around a 17 (unoffical) and I am right handed.

Unboxing pictures, description would be given of the equipment (type of club, loft, shaft, length, etc.) then I would put it through the paces on the range as well as in play giving my thoughts and opinions as I tested the pieces. I usually play at least a couple times a week so getting in the reps should not be an issue. I would of course be active in answering questions on the fortum.

Are females eligible?
Current Handicap: 28.4
RH: YES
I play at least once a week plus range sessions. Maybe it would be nice to see how these clubs work with females or someone with a slower swing speed. I would of course, post plenty of pictures and feedback on this forum.

Current Handicap (GHIN): 4.8
Handedness: Yes I'm RH

Plan of Action: In playing multiple times a week I would plan to include it into my setup and really test the item out. Initial reactions as well as ongoing on and off course (home sim) reviews based on sound, feel, and playability will be laid out in a straight-up honest weekly review.

Are females eligible?
I play at least once a week plus range sessions. Maybe it would be nice to see how these clubs work with females or someone with a slower swing speed. I would of course, post plenty of pictures and feedback on this forum.
Of course they are.

Yes! Don't miss out guys Tour Edge has some great products!!

Good luck to those entering, this will be fun to follow!!

Are females eligible?

Make sure David doesn't steal them if you are selected! :)
1614793558974.png

Of course they are.
Yay! The showcase video you guys did has me pretty excited about this! Good luck everyone!!

My handicap is -13
RH

My plan is to take the role to heart and not only review for the program but to also utilize Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. With video and picture documentation - Doing it for the gram!

Good luck everyone! This years lineup looks great!

Hi, just became an albatross... Member. Ha.

So:
Your Current Handicap 15-18
Confirm you are RH yes, I am a rightly, though my wife is new playing southpaw, making equipment hard to find.
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.

So, I'm aging now, but maybe in the best shape of my life having dropped close to 100 lbs, working out regularly and working on my swing and putting as well.

I'm hopeful to play at least one round every week to two weeks, walking until the heat climbs to the mid 90s. Then on the cart.

Look forward to participating if given the opportunity.

Back