Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

Handicap: 15
RH Confirmed

Testing: I play 1-3 times a week during the summer and add range time where I can (usually at night after work). My routine would consist of range time comparing performance to my current gamers, that are all within a year or two old. Using my SC200 where I can. I would also be testing these on course to get some situational performance information and feedback. I'm the equipment junkie in my golf circle, so I'm always trying to get people I know to try new stuff if I think it'll help. I'll do the same with these, though right now my 2 primary golf partners are left handed.

Also lots of photos!

Last edited:
Current Handicap 22.0
Right-handed

I'd compare the TEE club to what's in my bag in three different ways:
  • in a sim, to capture as much comparative data as I can
  • at a Toptracer-equipped range, to get some comparative outdoor data
  • on the course, for the ultimate test of real-world performance
A great reason to play more with a brand I respect!

Current Handicap: 12.2 GHIN
I am Right Handed
Love testing and reviewing, live in Florida and can test year-around. Average 3 rounds per week and will game the gear all year, so it will get a good test. I'm a super senior, so can provide some good feedback for that segment of the market.

GHIN: 11.8
RH
I play golf at least once a week and sometimes more often. Whatever the piece of technology is would get put through the paces during my normal play to see how it might fit into a normal golfer's bag and play.

Ever wanted to be a club tester/reviewer? We are partnering up with Tour Edge Exotics again for a chance for THPers to do just that. We call the program TEEm Tour Edge and it is going to be an absolute blast.

What is It?
We will select 4 Albatross Club Members of different skill levels that will be part of the team. They will hear from communications, get equipment info and have gear sent directly to their house or work up to FOUR times this year. Their job will be to test the equipment out, and review it on the THP Forum and social media in a weekly fashion. Like THP, Tour Edge is looking for honest feedback. The goal here is to help answer questions and share information on the products, so you must be willing to be active, answer questions about the equipment and review each piece for a period of time until the next one shows up.

If you are not a 2021 Albatross Club Member, never fear, the club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity in St. Jude. In the name of this community of golfers, we have been able to do things like this.

2021 TEEM Tour Edge

How Does It Work
Every few months a new piece of equipment will arrive along with some messaging about the technology and product as a whole. Your job will be to take some pictures, test it out and share all of that information on the THP Forum and social media. Each time a new piece of equipment comes, you repeat the tasks and have some fun with it. As part of TEEm Tour Edge, the products you review are yours to keep. The fun of it, is you won’t know what is coming until it shows up, except that we are telling everybody that the new Exotics C721 lineup will be a part of TEEm Tour Edge this year.

How to Signup
All you have to do is leave a comment below with this information.

Your Current Handicap
Confirm you are RH
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.

Continue reading...

I am indeed RH (I think? Maybe that’s my problem??).

Testing will be done with a combo of outdoor sessions/rounds and on Trackman. My son will get in on the action for sure too.

I’m too dumb to quote and even follow directions. I’m currently a 4.7HC but that’ll likely go to about 7 next round as a career round drops.

Second edit, kid is flirting with + if you want a more solid opinion. If he likes it he’ll play it competitively. We both play basically the same equipment now so that’s a plus.

Last edited:
Current Handicap: 19
RH
My testing will consist of comparing the new Tour Edge clubs with my clubs I am gaming now. If we are testing the new irons they will be compared to my Wilson D7s. If we are testing the new driver I will be able to compare it to last years Tour Edge EXS 220 which I currently use. If we are testing the new hybrid I will be able to compare it to last years Tour Edge EXS 220 3 hybrid which is in my bag. Thanks for the opportunity!

I’m a 14 handicap
I play right handed.

I would try to add value to the reviewing process by utilizing many pictures, launch monitor data, range time, and on course play. The goal would be to provide information that could help people in my same golf swing category on THP.

23 - RH
I am playing twice a week so I'd love to evaluate new equipment.

Don't forget to read over the details in the first post and make sure you are an Albatross Club member.

Your Current Handicap - 10
Confirm you are RH - Yep, Right handed
I plan on putting these clubs thru some serious work in my back yard, on the range, & on the course. I've never played Tour Edge but I like the sound & hopefully the feel of the new VibRcore technology in the irons. (y)

only RH?

They are missing a growing golf club market. However, should Tour Edge ever consider LH'ers I'm in.

My handicap is -13
RH

My plan is to take the role to heart and not only review for the program but to also utilize Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. With video and picture documentation - Doing it for the gram!

HC 5.4

I am RH

I typically go to the range 3x a week and have permanent tee times every saturday and sunday. Since I have 3 full bags of clubs I can fairly compare Tour Edge products to what I currently play

Your current handicap - 18+
Can confirm I am RH
Now that it's starting warm up, I'll put the clubs through their paces to help me get back into the golf groove and improve. I was unable to play much last year for many reasons and want to get my handicap back to earth.

Current handicap: 30
I am right handed.

For reviews I like to start on the range to evaluate the new equipment against whatever comparable club I already own. Then, I’d be heading to the course with the new stuff. Messing around in the range is great, but I’m never really sure about anything until I put it in play. I’m willing to commit to new equipment for an extended period of time, even if I struggle with it initially.

Great opportunity here, so thanks Tour Edge and THP!

Handicap - 15
Yes I am indeed right handed

I'm in here daily, so I would have the time and the willingness to respond and answer any and all questions as they come in, get pictures, etc. Once I get the new club, I'll hit the range and the course, or a sim if weather keeps me in, to give everyone a good run down of the TEE products, both my initial thoughts, as well as long term feedback.

Last edited:
Your Current Handicap 2.4
Confirm you are RH - I am RH
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews. - My plan of action would be to test the clubs on the course and a launch monitor so I can give a thorough review on how the clubs perform, what I like/don't like about them, and if the tech story from TEE works as described. As someone who has played TEE for years, I could give some comparisons to what I have played in the past.

Pretty cool opportunity! Good luck everyone!

Your Current Handicap - Typically shoot around an 82 (so perhaps around a 10 cap)
Confirm you are RH - confirmed
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews -
Step 1: Ensure the specs on the clubs checkout to OEM specs to measure their quality controls. So I look at length, swing weight, etc.
Step 2: Take some pictures and post on the forum for all to see.
Step 3: Get it out on the range for a quick dial in session; report my feedback on sound and feel, ball flight etc.
Step 4: Get out on the course and do comparison shots compared to my gamer clubs and other clubs I might be testing
Step 5: Let others hit it and see what they think.
Step 6: Rent time on TrackMan and provide numbers to the forum members.
Step 7: Answer any questions that come on the forums

17 Handicap RH
I have have recently changed my playing format to 3 days of range session and 1 day of golf. Improvements are noticeable in just 1 months time.
My goal is a 10 handicap by the end of the year realistically achievable.
Not being as technical as lower handicap players,I judge the clubs by
Accuracy
Forgiveness
Distance
I would give my honest opinion on the equipment.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

hcp- 6.3
rh

I would either do on-course, on-range, and on-sim reviews. Pictures, and some video from on-course, and on-range, and video only with club numbers on gc2 launch monitor. As well as written review on thp.
I play everyday in one way or another.

Handicap - 10
I am right handed.

My plan for review - I play golf 2 times a week, I would take many pictures, also some videos on course during play and after giving my thoughts on the equipment.

Current handicap is 9
I am right handed

I would love to evaluate TEE products. Of course I would be committed to THP review threads, and no doubt I'd make FB, Twitter and Instagram posts as well.

Your Current Handicap: Around a 12-13
Confirm you are RH: Yes! I’m right-handed.

I plan on taking the equipment out to my local courses or to the driving range/indoor bays depending on what the technology is claiming. Most my time on the course will be 9 hole rounds but that’s plenty to get the idea of clubs IMO.

Current Handicap is 12.2
Yes I am RH

My reviews would be fun and accurate. I have a launch monitor at home, where I can get real numbers, and a portable monitor I can bring to the range. I'm average enough in ability to give real world, real "average Joe" feedback and insight, while still using data to be accurate beyond "feels".

Back