Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

A proud Albatross member
Your Current Handicap: 18 - unofficial
Confirm you are RH - I am indeed right handed
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.
Start with unboxing pictures/videos. Give my initial thoughts. From there, hit the range and get my first thoughts on hitting, sound, feel and how bad I mess up there too. I play at least once a week, along with a few range sessions as well. Will give honest feed back. Been told I am a little too honest sometimes. :) Also, help answer any questions within the form.
Thanks for the opportunity :thp: and :touredge:!!

Last edited:
Entry:

Currently a 6.1
Yes I'm RH

I would post pictures and scores from the 2-3 times I play as well as range sessions. I've never been a data guy but I believe I could go to the local golf store to compare with other clubs and maybe also at a neighbors who is looking at getting a sim here soon once his remodel is complete.

Hi, just became an albatross... Member. Ha.

So:
Your Current Handicap 15-18
Confirm you are RH yes, I am a rightly, though my wife is new playing southpaw, making equipment hard to find.
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.

So, I'm aging now, but maybe in the best shape of my life having dropped close to 100 lbs, working out regularly and working on my swing and putting as well.

I'm hopeful to play at least one round every week to two weeks, walking until the heat climbs to the mid 90s. Then on the cart.

Look forward to participating if given the opportunity.
Congrats on the weight loss! Hopefully it will lead to some better golf as well!

Good luck to the entrants! Excited to see the TEEm finalized!

Congrats on the weight loss! Hopefully it will lead to some better golf as well!
Thanks, my swing is better than it's been in years, much more mobile, can turn to the target, take a fuller faster swing. Really eager to get out there - and that had not need the case the last few years.

GHIN 10.6
Right Handed

My plan to is to give weekly updates on all equipment. Most of my time is spent on the course and I typically play twice a week. I have access to range time also so I would mix that in as well. Would be open to all questions and inquiries and would answer all correspondence within a thread.

Current handicap: 7.4
Right Handed? You bet!
Testing plan of action: Aside from taking the requisite photos, my testing would be conducted at the club on the range, and in the practice short game area and bunker, as appropriate. On course testing would take place on a parklands style course with elevation changes, uneven lies, and tight fairways.

Another cool partnership for THP. Looking forward to seeing the feedback on new TEE releases. Good luck everyone!

Your Current Handicap: +2.4
Confirm you are RH: Yes
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews: First course of action will always be to see how far I can hit it with the new club ;)
  • Lots of pictures - Everyone loves photos of the new products, and always happy to provide comparison picks against any of my current gear
  • Initial feedback based on driving range session and/or hitting net at home
  • Follow-up feedback based on on-course play, and tournament play when possible
  • Long-term feedback - has the club earned a place in the bag?

Good luck everyone, I’ve always enjoyed seeing the Tour Edge reviews from prior participants

GHIN 14.3 trending down
Right handed

Would enjoy the opportunity to test and review the equipment. Will spend time on course as well as sim time. Sim time will allow for data to be collected to go with on course feel and performance. Would also be able to get my buddy and my sons opinion on clubs as well. Buddy plays to a mid 20s cap son plays to a 5.

RH
The main thing is I will be engaged. I will use different media - typed content, photos, video, etc - and will focus on the features of the TEE clubs, not my game or how they compare to anything else. I intend to provide my feedback here on the forum and to link to it on social media.

Current Handicap: 18
Yes, I am RH

I like to use the simulators and real golf course playing to get data when reviewing. Being a big numbers guy, I really like numbers and pictures when doing reviews. I also like to have others in my group to play with the clubs and see their thoughts. Reviews posted here and on other social media platforms, mainly Twitter for other social media outside the THP forum.

Your Current Handicap: 14.2
Confirm you are RH: I am right handed
My plan would be not only to take lots of pictures to share, but also to share my experience playing the clubs with as much detail as I can. I play a lot of different courses, every week, and with a variety of skill-levels, so would want to include their thoughts, first impressions, and feedback as well.

Current index is 14.8
Yes I am a RH golfer
I am working towards single digit, brought it down over 7 last year. I play multiple rounds a week plus range time. I have a launch monitor so can get comparative data between the new equipment and my current. I write a lot of product reviews on sites I make purchases from which include pictures or videos. I really look forward to this and hope for selection.

Current Handicap - 12
Right Handed

I live in South Carolina, so we have a nice long golf season and therefore plenty of time to do thorough equipment reviews. I have a hitting net and chipping area in my backyard where I can give daily input on the equipment that I am reviewing. I also play 3 to 4 rounds of golf per month, so course feedback would be regular. You can count on getting regular pictures and videos from me, as well as numbers from a simulator so that there would be hard data tracked to the reviews.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Current Handicap - 12
Right Handed

I live in South Carolina, so we have a nice long golf season and therefore plenty of time to do thorough equipment reviews. I have a hitting net and chipping area in my backyard where I can give daily input on the equipment that I am reviewing. I also play 3 to 4 rounds of golf per month, so course feedback would be regular. You can count on getting regular pictures and videos from me, as well as numbers from a simulator so that there would be hard data tracked to the reviews.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

The only request we have for TEEm members is to not use Tapatalk if they get selected. We would like the images to be on our server, rather than theirs, so that they don't get deleted, down resolutioned, etc.

Forgot to make that note in the first post, but the mobile browser is so good now with the new features, I wasn't sure too many are using that platform anymore.

I’m a right handed player with a 9 handicap. I’m a senior with a bit slower swing speed. My reviews would be geared for players like myself. I find reviews from players with high swing speeds often don’t apply to me. I have an open mind about equipment with no preconceived ideas about brands that might color my reviews.

Hello I am right handed and a 9.2 handicap. My plan of action would be on course and range testing by hitting different shots in deiff and rent conditions( off the tee, fairway, rough, down/up/sidehill lies, wet, dry). I would also take and post many pictures and/or videos along with a detailed review of my experience with the equipment.

RH
I would review on the course and from the driving range. I would also do my best to get on trackman and get numbers.

Current Handicap 22
I am RH when I golf and also blood group is RH-:)
Range testing using SwingCaddie SC200. I attend clinics twice a week so I can provide extra feedback with pictures and videos. If permitted, I can also have my clinic group provide extra feedback. Year round golf so I am on course at least twice a week.

Another GREAT Treat from THP and Tour Edge, tyvm
Yes, 2nd year as an Albatross Member
yup, I golf on the RIGHT side of the address......phaq lefties...lol
HCP: as of now: I'm a 22. Just about where I was in '19 but the VID screwed the "20 up along with the possibility to lower.
So being that 2020 was a "WASH OUT" in getting succession playing, also the thought that I switched up my bag; so those clubs may/may not be a good fit, so WHY THE HELL NOT TRY SOMETHING ELSE NEW..... I'd be happy to use and review these clubs from Tour Edge.

Your Current Handicap - 9.2
Am RH
Take some pictures and post range session feedback. It goes without saying that they have to get on the course including AZTHP events. I have a local golf shop I would be willing to do a few sessions on Trackman

Current Handicap: 29
Yes, I'm right-handed.

League has started so I play once a week and I have at least one range session per week. I will remain active in the appropriate threads and on social media, posting pictures, answering questions as well as posting feedback from my weekly rounds and range sessions (mats or grass).

Current Handicap:28
Right-Handed
Phoenix area. Golf year round. Currently golf 3 times a week; one 9-hole course, and then a combination of range, 18-hole course, and lessons depending on the week. Idea would be to alternate between current clubs and existing clubs to give feedback on how they compare.

I welcome fellow lefties to mourn with me.

Back