TESTED! Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts

What would be some examples from other oem’s that have a similar same bend profile?
Hard to say since so many don’t release that info

Just got the digital mag and this review was in it. Some how I missed it previously. Excellent write up and super info presented. Loved how the shafts were compared.

Just got the digital mag and this review was in it. Some how I missed it previously. Excellent write up and super info presented. Loved how the shafts were compared.
Thanks it was a fun way to compare them as well, also eye opening

I took a chance and order the HD 6S with my Epic LS.
I still have my Riptide, so I'm good.

Really want the HD to work. It should, but ya never know until it comes in.

I took a chance and order the HD 6S with my Epic LS.
I still have my Riptide, so I'm good.

Really want the HD to work. It should, but ya never know until it comes in.

That's going to be a good looking, good feeling combo. Have to imagine it will pair well together!

That's going to be a good looking, good feeling combo. Have to imagine it will pair well together!
I have the MCC Teams Light blue grip here at the house too.
All in on the UNC colorway this year.

Have the VR in the B21 head for a round of Sim Golf today. Will update with some thoughts. So far I like this one a lot.

Have the VR in the B21 head for a round of Sim Golf today. Will update with some thoughts. So far I like this one a lot.
Well that went really well. It’s in play. Not sure it ends up in the bag, but boy does it deliver what it’s supposed to.

tour ad XC arrived last night! currently have Tensei Pro Blue in my 3w which hasn't been a great fit for me so far so im excited for the XC. Should give me the flight and dispersion I want in a 3w

Just watched this again,
Well that went really well. It’s in play. Not sure it ends up in the bag, but boy does it deliver what it’s supposed to.
Vanquish all Rivals! What were you seeing with that shaft in play?

Just watched this again,

Vanquish all Rivals! What were you seeing with that shaft in play?

It was interesting, because it was definitely a bit lower launching than my Velocity, and quite stable, but the numbers were good.
And the name is so freaking good.

It was interesting, because it was definitely a bit lower launching than my Velocity, and quite stable, but the numbers were good.
And the name is so freaking good.
Thats great, All of the GD shafts felt quite stable. The name is awesome, I think its my favorite behind AD-HD haha and that shaft was pretty awesome too.

First sim round with my new max LS 9*. Played the front 9 with the ad-hd and the back 9 I used the ad-vr. Both the same length but the vr is tipped a 1/2” and the hd is not. Front 9 was really good with the HD and almost didn’t switch for the back 9. Hole 10 with the vr may have been my best drive of the day and felt a bit tighter than the HD. Both were very straight and the vr has the tour flat adapter on it. I know it was a very limited test but I think I’m leaning VR for the starting position and if it continues to behave I will roll into the season with it in the bag as I think I liked the feel a bit more

SIM rounds 2 and happening this afternoon with the new max LS and GD shafts. Should I take both the HD and VR and play 18 with each or just take the VR and get to know it a bit better?

Used both shafts on the sim today and the results were very similar to the last time. However I would give the edge to the HD today when last time I would have said VR. I’m going to have to see how both are on the course this spring to decide which one I’m going stick with. Hard for me to describe the feeing between the 2 but the HD feels like it whips through the ball a bit more if that makes sense?? Maybe more kick

Starting the season with a TSi3 10* (turned down to 9.25*) - Graphite Design Tour AD-HD 6x

I don’t see this combo leaving the bag anytime soon 💣

Not going to lie, now that the rust is falling off my driver swing...there are a lot of these I would like to visit and put some time into. Namely the HD again, shouldn’t have given that one away to a former HS golfer 😢

I might have a 6s for sale :D

Not going to lie, now that the rust is falling off my driver swing...there are a lot of these I would like to visit and put some time into. Namely the HD again, shouldn’t have given that one away to a former HS golfer 😢

Time to make another trip to HQ.

Time to make another trip to HQ.
This is absolutely a fact. I’ve begun a list, and with the Doc out of town this weekend on a girls trip, im owed a trip out!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Both Hideki and Xander had these in play yesterday.

Both Hideki and Xander had these in play yesterday.
That AD-DI is so popular and noticeable on tv

That AD-DI is so popular and noticeable on tv
It really is. I remember when both GD and UST had a similar looking shaft (ATTAS 1) and it was hard to tell.

going all in on some Graphite Design shafts this season, AD HD in driver and 3 wood and DI in the utility irons. So far have been very pleased with the feel on the woods, just got the utility irons in, so haven’t had a chance to test them on the course.

Every time I see a GD shaft I think of this testing. I might need to get my hands on an HD

Back