SWAG Putters Thread

I'm so torn between Ken and Balrog. Feels like more people are aiming at Balrog though, so Ken might be easier to snag.
That's surprises me since I would have assumed Ryu/Ken were the most popular character choices in the game.

That's surprises me since I would have assumed Ryu/Ken were the most popular character choices in the game.

I always thought it was Ryu and Guille as most popular. Most of my friends always thought ken was just a knock off Ryu.

I always thought it was Ryu and Guille as most popular. Most of my friends always thought ken was just a knock off Ryu.
He was a knock off Ryu. That's why I figured Ken would be 2nd most popular after him :LOL:

It doesn't matter which character, they will both be gone in seconds.

Has anyone used a swag mallet cover on a PLD prime tyne? It’s pretty small for a mallet head.

Has anyone used a swag mallet cover on a PLD prime tyne? It’s pretty small for a mallet head.

I will say the SWAG mallet covers are pretty darn large. I haven't found a putter they won't fit yet. Don't know if a smaller mallet would be swimming in it or not.

Snagged both covers today

Snagged Ken.

Now the hunt begins. Holla!

Got Ken, no Balrog. Darn it. I don't like these two at a time releases.

Was able to grab the Ken cover

Ken was up forever, got Balrog first
That was the play, but It loaded on my phone first so I went balrog on there. Bad move. I am still in line 😂

Ken was up forever, got Balrog first

I went Ken first and came back for Balrog, only got Ken. I figured one was the only chance, was surprised I could add balrog to the cart by the time I got back so shot my shot. Oh well, also grabbed a new polo.

sadly, no Guile sonic boom F5 fairway. These ones have some of the best detail.

I got both on this release. Good Times.

Tracked down a Balrog. Now, to pray for specials, or hunt them down. MUST keep the collection complete! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

My boss was standing there chatting me up at like 10:58 and I didn't have the nuts to tell him to shut up for a minute. Poo...I wanted to snag a Balrog

Next time, tell him you have to drop a duece.

The putter with the skull stamping on the border is 🔥🔥🔥

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know someone who has this one? My daughter is a huge fan of ducks but I can’t find one anywhere. Thanks

Attachments

• F85E13AB-45FD-4B90-B11F-E10F090CC7F1.jpeg
    F85E13AB-45FD-4B90-B11F-E10F090CC7F1.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 16
Back