Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

13 handicap currently. Hopefully trending down.
RH check

My testing approach would be range sessions, on course and sim time, compare to current gamers and assess feel, looks, performance. Love my TE 3w and would love to try out more of their lineup.

The only request we have for TEEm members is to not use Tapatalk if they get selected. We would like the images to be on our server, rather than theirs, so that they don't get deleted, down resolutioned, etc.

Forgot to make that note in the first post, but the mobile browser is so good now with the new features, I wasn't sure too many are using that platform anymore.
Ok. No problem! Do I need to enter again via the browser?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Ok. No problem! Do I need to enter again via the browser?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Of course not. You are all set 😀

11.4 GHIN
RH
I’m retired so I play and practice several days a week. I’ve always wanted to try Tour Edge gear but haven’t had an opportunity or enough incentive to purchase. I have ample time to fully review any products sent my way and am logged on frequently to answer any questions.

Current Handicap - 7
Confirm you are RH - Yes
My plan for testing would follow my regular routine of playing 4 to 5 times per week, 18 holes at a time. I play a lot of golf and at least half the time hit a few balls on the range, prior to playing. I use my driver as much as I can as well as my fairways and hybrids so I would give every club a pretty good workout.

Do it! I want to sign up but I had a blast last year!

Current handicap ~14
I am in fact right handed.

My plan for testing the Tour Edge gear will be to play as much golf with it as possible and report back to the forum on the good (hopefully a lot), the bad (it’s inevitable because it’s golf) and the ugly (because I’m no good at golf) of it all.

10 handicap and Right Handed.

Give the most honest feedback that I can provide (both the good and the bad), take some great pictures to really show off the gear, golf and practice a bunch, and really just try to bring the rest of THP along during the journey with TEEm Tour Edge.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Handicap is currently at an even 10.0.
Last time I checked I was RH.
Plan of action will be giving the readers what they want to hear & see with the clubs being reviewed. This will consist of range work, SIM (to get those numbers everyone is interested in) & finally on course action. Luckily Florida allows for year long golf!!!

Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Current Hdcp: 7.8
Right-handed
My plan of action for reviews is fairly simple: Initial reaction to product (look, feel) with plenty of pictures. Reactions to product after time spent on the range and on the course, to include feedback from playing partners.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from this. Tour Edge is a brand I've had zero exposure to really, and have heard nothing but good things. Good luck to everyone entering.

Handicap 11.8 but dropping as play again more.
RH
Will compare to recently purchased 0211s by PXG and a PXG driver and hybrid - rest of clubs almost all 2014-2020 Titleist models except a newer Ping 3w. Have built clubs in past and intrigued by Tour Edge as a line at a great price point. Would test on course and range and keep records to compare carefully.

Current handicap: 6

I am indeed right handed.

On course testing, and a lot of just forum Q&A. Good or bad, just explain what I’m seeing and feeling and just go from there!

Been thinking about this one a lot. Really excited for the TEEm!

Current HC is 8 and I am right handed.

I play about 2x a week in season, and may be able to squeeze in an extra 9 during the week, so will have an opportunity to test them.

Outside of the forum reviews, I'd be sure to share my thoughts with my regular groups of playing partners, as well as my teenage children and their friends who are starting to show an interest in the game. They know I am a gear head, and are interested to see what I am playing from time to time. I don't recall seeing any of them with Tour Edge equipment so I could expose the equipment to a group of folks that hadn't previously considered the brand.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Handicap: 9.0, and going the wrong way.
RH: Yes.
Reviews will be a mix of range time (good reason to go more!) and on-course play (typically once-a-week). Some kind of shot tracker data will be incorporated (Arccos or Shot Scope). If we ever sell the old house (ha!), some simulator time might be available.

Handicap - 25ish
Right handed for sure

as a new golfer, I can bring a fresh, unbiased approach to the reviews. All aspects of my game could use quite a bit of improvement and I’d love to share how tour edge and their lines of amazing products can assist a new player!

I would love to be included in this. As i have said i ordered a couple of items from Tour Edge this winter and currently testing the EXS 220 in the 7 iron with the KBS TGI regular shaft. I have ordered a couple of other shafts to test, Recoil 95 and Dart

I am loving the look of the new C721's also

Your Current Handicap 10.3
Confirm you are RH i am RH
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.

I play every weekend and most Wednesdays in addition. I do go to the range to try new items and have been making my own club changes as of late in shafts and grips. I have SC200 to be able to get launch, spin carry and distance numbers and i plan on giving frequent updates on my game as it progresses. Being that i am just getting back, 3 rounds in from a broken foot, great time for a change. I will give round numbers on Fairways hit, GIR PUTTS and as much data as i can configure, and or i am asked for.
I am currently transitioning form Stiff to regular shafts, so this just works into the equation also. Looking forward to a chance to work with Tour Egde here.

Last edited:
My handicap is 21.4 and I am right handed.

I am already a true believer in Tour Edge but I think I would be a good candidate at the high handicap/older player end of the spectrum. Especially if you have Hot launch clubs you want reviewed. However I am also very interested in seeing how the Exotics perform.

Your Current - 13

Confirm you are RH - Yes I am!

Since I work at a course during the summer I have full use of their facilities including driving range, chipping, putting, and sand area. I can also take the clubs out on the course and hit from a variety of lies and distances from any of our 36 holes.

3.5 Handicap
Confirm you are RH- Yes!

The key to good reviews is readability and perspective. First, I would like to think I am a generally good writer. Second, I love trying clubs in different conditions, which will help others know if a club might be the right fit for them.

I have tried many different clubs in my playing years and am excited to try new ones. Thanks for the opportunity!

Good luck to all my Right Handed Friends!

Love this, the TEEM is going to be in heaven this year!

Back