Callaway Limited Edition Shamrock Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, Callaway is set to release a limited edition Truvis pattern with shamrocks adorning their popular Chrome Soft golf balls.

Untitled-10-1024x692.jpg

When it comes to visual aids in the space, few have as many options as Callaway Golf. The trend in visual started with Truvis over a handful of years ago and has continued into Triple Track and isn’t slowing down. Here is a fun fact, Triple Track now leads the company’s sales where it is offered over white and other colors such as yellow.

Back to the Callaway limited edition Shamrock. The same performance benefits you have seen in the 2020 Chrome Soft is present here. Just with a fun visual.

They will hit retail and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
These are a lot of fun.

These are very cool. I remember finding one once so gave it to my wife to play. Unfortunately it wasn’t too lucky for her, she told me she lost it within 3 holes 😜.

Love these!!

These are always a lot of fun.

I like finding these on the course! Better than 4 leaf clover haha!

those look cool. It'd be neat if there were an occasional rare 4 leaf clover one.

• Admin
those look cool. It'd be neat if there were an occasional rare 4 leaf clover one.

That would be fun. Not sure how to implement that, but would be a cool contest idea.

Yup these are awesome! ☘

I like those, and like that Callaway does the fun special releases like this!

These are fun, they've done them before right or am I crazy?

Yup, they are very cool indeed!

Maybe I'll buy a box of those and just set 'em aside for the day when I'm not launching balls into the woods, weeds, and water hazards every time I turn around
lol.gif

...Here is a fun fact, Triple Track now leads the company’s sales where it is offered over white and other colors such as yellow.

It is wild that Triple Track is outselling both plain balls and Truvis. Good innovation!

I’ll pick some up.

It is wild that Triple Track is outselling both plain balls and Truvis. Good innovation!
Triple Track doesn't look near as fun in the air on short game shots, though! :) It's fun to watch the Truvis balls spin, you can really see it with those markings.

And we could all use a little luck in our game this time of year...

Triple Track doesn't look near as fun in the air on short game shots, though! :) It's fun to watch the Truvis balls spin, you can really see it with those markings.

Yeah, I am more of a Truvis guy myself, as I don't actually use the TT lines for putting... #lazy

Love these! I ordered a box for my FIL and myself this morning!

Love the look of that ball, had a hole-out eagle from 178 with the last version of that ball, on St. Patty’s Day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back