Look what just showed up. Sorry for the terrible photo :D

View attachment 8996009
Love this shape! My OG Ten-S is so dang good. I gotta get to a store and roll the 2-ball Ten, although that could be bad for my wallet and get some looks and comments from the wife.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Will these fit into a full sized cart bag?;)

I'm not in the market right now, but I've been looking hard at a 2ball Ten. Something about the combo just appeals to my eye.

Found out we are getting a bonus this year from work, Ten S is in the cart, just waiting on that deposit to pull the trigger.....

Rolled a few office putts today, man this thing feels fantastic.

Picking up my Two Ball Ten in about 10 minutes.......straight to the course to roll some.

Picking up my Two Ball Ten in about 10 minutes.......straight to the course to roll some.
Wow.... now I know why this is a hit on the Tours.

This alignment just fits my eye. I got mine without any lines and allows me to see the line without trying to aim my putt.

Filling in the wing areas also creates a much better visual from the top. I had been playing a TT Ten thinking I was going to align the ball with the putter but that doesn’t work for me. It doesn’t look right to me and gave it up quickly.

This just looks right to my eye. The feel is just as good as the original Ten.

2021 I wanted to work on my short game and this will help in that goal. Highly recommend this putter if you want a different alignment that fits some golfers eyes.

34BC22CB-C851-4A0D-93D2-F35F2FB700AE.jpeg

Just ordered the slant next 2 ball ten tour line, says ships in 6-8 weeks. By that time the snow should be melted and it will battle it out with MySpider X which I absolutely love. The only thing that is going to make me regret this purchase is if they offer this putter with the red stroke lab shaft

Just ordered the slant next 2 ball ten tour line, says ships in 6-8 weeks. By that time the snow should be melted and it will battle it out with MySpider X which I absolutely love. The only thing that is going to make me regret this purchase is if they offer this putter with the red stroke lab shaft
This will win. Mark it down. It’s just...better. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MH
I'm typically not a fan of this shape but I'm really interested to see the 2 Ball Ten in hand. It seems like a pretty great combination.

I've never personally liked older 2-ball models. That 2-ball Ten though.....I will be interested to try several of these out very soon.

I'm typically not a fan of this shape but I'm really interested to see the 2 Ball Ten in hand. It seems like a pretty great combination.
It’s going to shock some people

D7DABF63-94ED-430A-AD26-51B5240128C8.jpeg

I think this is the best looking 2 ball version yet. I've never been a fan in the past but it just works with this head.
I like the shape of the Ten as a 2 ball a lot better than the old 2 ball shape. It works well together.

This will win. Mark it down. It’s just...better. :ROFLMAO:
Noted, like you said it may not be much of a battle. Watched a utube video of Sean Toulon talking about these putters and can’t believe how popular these are. He did get me second guessing going with the short slant neck though

I rolled 40 straight 4 footers in while practicing between meetings.. i think this Ten is going to be in the bag for quite a while!!

IMG_0952.JPGIMG_0953.JPGIMG_0954.JPG
This just arrived...can't wait to get it out on the course in the next couple of days.

I recall when I got my EXO Seven the talk was it was one of, if not the most forgiving putters on the market at that moment in 2018. How does the MOI on this and other Odyssey putters released since then compare? The EXO has been great for me but I played a TM Spider before that so the Ten could seem like the best of both worlds it brings in the best qualities of each.

What would you guys like to know about this putter or see? I plan to roll a few in the next couple days and just curious if there is anything specific

What would you guys like to know about this putter or see? I plan to roll a few in the next couple days and just curious if there is anything specific
Feel and sound compared to the putters you have used.

This putter is...addicting! More to come soon

Am I crazy for wanting to order a new TT ten to replace last year's model that I already have????

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Back