Have you seen them in hand yet? 🔥🔥🔥

I am pretty critical of Wilson. But, this iron does look pretty amazing.
I have, but I resisted the urge to take some swings, because they look really good! Lol

Have you seen them in hand yet? 🔥🔥🔥

I am pretty critical of Wilson. But, this iron does look pretty amazing.
They’ve always made pretty fantastic players irons. The V6 remain modern classics, it’s the rest of the arsenal where they tend to end up in some strange places. :ROFLMAO:

Someone mentioned these to me, so now I'm in this thread, when I shouldn't be. 😕

Interesting read on these.
Buy 2 sets and we can compare notes! 😂

Someone mentioned these to me, so now I'm in this thread, when I shouldn't be. 😕

Interesting read on these.

i am in this thread...and on wilson's page...i am not sure what's gonna happen.

i am in this thread...and on wilson's page...i am not sure what's gonna happen.
Duuude. :LOL: You just bought a club to complete a set that's not even built yet!

I know they're pretty, but

Last edited:
I am going to hit these tomorrow morning though. I'm worried I might not get the chance for a bit, and now I need to know.

I just picked up a set of barely used heads. Excited to get them built and give them a test run for the bag this season. I came away very impressed when I tested them a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly forgiving for such a compact shape.

Also, I highly encourage people to hit the D7 forged for fun. I’m on the hunt for a 4i to match the cb’s. What a fun club to hit!

Just because...

562A1C05-89E8-4AC0-86C4-541E9E056667.jpeg258004B4-3EC5-472F-AC62-6068E3336836.jpeg40525D18-A62A-419F-8298-B4A148CAEEFC.jpeg71625EB7-7584-4A3D-85E2-605AC1E9308D.jpeg

Here is 1 more pic of the 8i head. Looks like almost zero offset. Dropped them off today to get built up right by my local shop. Waiting on some bb&f ferrules to arrive.
642A2ADA-0BE8-4D0E-9EEB-00AE06A4F17E.jpeg

ordered mine Feb 22 not set to receive until end of April at the earliest is this the norm anyone else have them on order?

ordered mine Feb 22 not set to receive until end of April at the earliest is this the norm anyone else have them on order?

Did customer service give you that ETA? I talked to them yesterday (ordered my set on March 4th) and they are telling me by the end of next week.

If the heads are coming in from Asia there is a crazy back up of container ships in LA. Boats just sitting near but not at the docks. it is killing my shipping currently.

Yes this is exactly what they said. I did get an update last night saying next week now

Here are a few pics after I had them built last week.
394E0C83-6388-4D9C-AE61-C46281B07F39.jpegEBF7649E-20F3-4606-841B-B923A409144E.jpegCD02B1AA-5756-4642-9CF3-1CEFE9BEB2A5.jpeg

They look great!

These are 100x better looking than everything else on the market.

Was only able to get them to the range 1 time. Hoping to play either tomorrow or Monday am. Have to say, from 1 range session they are impressive. Super smooth through the turf, feel very solid and surprisingly forgiving for their size.

My miss is thin and they handle it very well. Very compact look at address. With so much tungsten in the mid irons, they have a pretty strong ball flight for being traditionally lofted. Impressive irons from Wilson.

Was only able to get them to the range 1 time. Hoping to play either tomorrow or Monday am. Have to say, from 1 range session they are impressive. Super smooth through the turf, feel very solid and surprisingly forgiving for their size.

My miss is thin and they handle it very well. Very compact look at address. With so much tungsten in the mid irons, they have a pretty strong ball flight for being traditionally lofted. Impressive irons from Wilson.

I get mine next week (hopefully) and am glad to hear about them handling the thin misses pretty decently, as that is my miss as well.

Yes this is exactly what they said. I did get an update last night saying next week now

I just got an update today than mine won't ship until April 10th now, was really hoping to have them this week, you hearing anything new on yours?

Curious - Have you had your lofts checked? I finally found a dreaded review on youtube of these and they were coming in a bit strong from advertised.

I just got an update today than mine won't ship until April 10th now, was really hoping to have them this week, you hearing anything new on yours?
Last update I got was March 26th. Will ship in 2 weeks I was told so April 10th is in line with that.

Back