The Grandaddy, Chrome Soft X LS and More with Jason Finley

He's not wrong. But it's also not a real taco. Kind of it's own thing.

But if you have them in your area, I'd suggest tijuana flats for the best taco. (y)

Oh gawd....I question your judgement.

Fun listen on a Friday morning! Didn’t need my sunglasses with all the shade. I’m ready to jump into golf ball testing, so I’m curious to see how the LS stacks up against the current offerings.

He's not wrong. But it's also not a real taco. Kind of it's own thing.

But if you have them in your area, I'd suggest tijuana flats for the best taco. (y)
I don't have either option near me haha

Fish.
In.
A barrel.

If that's not bulletin board material, I don't know what is.
Give em hell G'Daddyers!🤣
What should be bulletin board material is the fact that he can say that casually knowing what their past record is.

Time for team THP to do some damage again.

What should be bulletin board material is the fact that he can say that casually knowing what their past record is.

Time for team THP to do some damage again.
Not gonna lie, much of our conversations about doing damage have been centered around the pro shop and sliders. But I’m just following Captain’s orders!

Not gonna lie, much of our conversations about doing damage have been centered around the pro shop and sliders. But I’m just following Captain’s orders!
I'm good with that in March - get the noise out of the way early so the focus can be on golf later in the year.

Smart.

As hard as we're working on our swings and game, we're definitely working harder on our budget and appetites! :ROFLMAO:

I'm good with that in March - get the noise out of the way early so the focus can be on golf later in the year.

Smart.
Tell the hole(s) in my garage that I’m not focusing on golf 😤 but don’t tell my wife please!

As hard as we're working on our swings and game, we're definitely working harder on our budget and appetites! :ROFLMAO:
A balanced approach is key!

I aint had a crap in the crate taco in ages. The craving is now set though.

The technology to produce a ball that will spin when you want it or not want it is awesome to have. The driver spin is something I struggle with and will give this a real shot. If you haven’t tried the ChromeSoft line up, give it a shot. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for the advice @Canadan! @dacatalyst41 and I are trying to build a team that will do exactly what you said. Play for and with each other. The team is working so hard to get better every day!
Wait I'm confused, you and dacatalyst build the team or @JB picks from entries? I remember awhile back jb saying the grandaddy event for example he had help or some influence on the picks, but I didn't realize it was influence from the captain.

Wait I'm confused, you and dacatalyst build the team or @JB picks from entries? I remember awhile back jb saying the grandaddy event for example he had help or some influence on the picks, but I didn't realize it was influence from the captain.
The team is selected through contests.

When he says "build" I am sure he is talking about the team mentality, chemistry, etc.

The preparation that is being done for this event is off the charts.
3 of the 6 players have awesome garage set ups with launch monitors. The other 3 are hitting balls weekly at least. Can't wait to add a new member to the squad soon!

When he says "build" I am sure he is talking about the team mentality, chemistry, etc.
I know its through contests. I'm talking about the selection process...

Just finished.. excellent episode and was a ton of fun hearing the jabs from Finley. I cannot wait to meet him in December!

I know its through contests. I'm talking about the selection process...

Build was definitely the wrong term! LOL We want the team mentality and chemistry, like Dan mentioned!

The preparation that is being done for this event is off the charts.
3 of the 6 players have awesome garage set ups with launch monitors. The other 3 are hitting balls weekly at least. Can't wait to add a new member to the squad soon!
We will do this event right!! Get the preparation in now so that we can have fun later!!

North of 6 Finley is dangerous haha

Fish-in-a-barrel Finley on 🔥.

Have this queued up to listen in between meetings today.

Definitely going to test the chrome soft and chrome soft LS this spring. Can’t wait to see this team filled out and guys can get to work and take it it team Callaway this year.

Back