The Grandaddy, Chrome Soft X LS and More with Jason Finley

Love listening to Finley and his take on everything. Fish in a barrel was a nice comment. I saw others post about it being bulletin board fodder, and it is for sure. Can't wait to see how the Grandaddy team fills out.

The LS is going to be a great ball for a lot of players. I love the X, it's what I play. I'd love to see the difference in spin numbers with the LS and X off my driver though.

That was a fun episode to listen too, always good to hear from @JasonFinleyCG !

Still listening, but enjoying it. We totally missed @JasonFinleyCG at Cog Hill! Would have been fun to see him there.

I don't know if I can take @Canadan's SQAIRZ Golf Shoe ad read seriously until I see a photo of him wearing some.

Last edited:
Still listening, but enjoying it. We totally missed @JasonFinleyCG at Cog Hill! Would have been fun to see him there.

I don't know if I can take @Canadan's SQAIRZ Golf Shoe ad read until I see a photo of him wearing some.
It will happen soon. Water proofing is too good for him not to jump in.

Finley is dropping some real passive aggressive insults.

I’ve really got to try out the this CSX LS very soon.

Finley’s explanation about the Grandaddy performance from most THPers makes total sense even if it was a shot at us all.

Another good listen. Darth never disappoints. Fwiw....I too will be playing golf in Ohio in the next couple days. There really isn’t that big of a difference between So. Ohio weather AND No. Ohio weather. 🤣🤣🤣

Loved the podcast. Great advice for the captain this year. I think they have a nice set of players started, and boy they are looking ready to bring the belt back home.

You guys helped me create the question of the day today. (I always have a question of the day for my people to have fun with)

Today's question was "what makes a restaurant location to be considered fast food?" I gotta try Jack in the Box one day, but none are around here.

My thoughts are different from @JasonFinleyCG . If a location has a drive-thru then it is completely in the fast-food department. You can't drive up and order a taco or something and pickup within a min or two and not call that fast food.

Another good listen. Darth never disappoints. Fwiw....I too will be playing golf in Ohio in the next couple days. There really isn’t that big of a difference between So. Ohio weather AND No. Ohio weather. 🤣🤣🤣
they both suck. ;)

This was another episode filled with Jason Finley gold. I loved the discussion on the ball and it's always entertaining to hear Finley throw shade without even trying to throw shade :ROFLMAO:. Good stuff guys!

they both suck. ;)
Wasnt comparing them to anywhere else. But anyone on the same parallel or north of it has the same problem if not worse

Wasnt comparing them to anywhere else. But anyone on the same parallel or north of it has the same problem if not worse

I'll trade you guys......

so did you basically.....

Remember he moved South from Cananananananada. He just didn't go far enough and got stuck in the Ohio mud. :)

Remember he moved South from Cananananananada. He just didn't go far enough and got stuck in the Ohio mud. :)
I blame Arnie.

1614978221944.png

Back