Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

Your Current Handicap - 15 from whites, 13 from the gold
Confirm you are RH - yes Right
I play at least twice a week in the summer. I would do head to head comparisons with my current clubs, reporting every other week on my findings. Play the TE's one day and Mine the next. At the driving range work with both sets.

Current handicap is around a 10.
RH.
I play 3-4 rounds a week with a few range sessions mixed in and I have access to Trackman for objective data. Of course video, photos, and the trackman data would provide the objective data to go along with the subjective feedback from my playing.

Handicap is 16.4
I am righthanded
I play an average of 5 times per week. I will take many pictures and review the clubs on the forum. I will also answer all questions and comments.

Hello, my name is Shane, I am a right handed, 22 handicap Tour Edge-aholic. My recovery plan is simple, continue to feed my addiction, take the clubs to the course, to the range, to the back yard.... swing and play as much as possible while providing the forum my experiences, expectations and answers to any and all questions that may come my way.

Thank you THP and Tour Edge for the opportunity.

Current cap - plus
RH - yes

Regardless of product I'd do pictures and initial impressions on looks and visible tech, textures, etc with pictures and likely some written/visual comparisons and how I think the things similar or unique might benefit the Tour Edge stuff.

Then I'd get to testing indoor, out, pictures, videos, with ongoing impressions, a running course log and shared dialogue. My initial feelings about something tend to evolve as I use it/them, so I'd try to give regular comments focusing on where they shine and how that has or hadn't surprised me, and how I think I can benefit from those things and who/where I think others might.

My TE EXS220 2H has treated me very well over this past year. @Jman definitely turned me on to it and I haven’t looked back. Really excited to hear or be the one giving feedback on this new lineup.

Current handicap 11.9
Confirm you are RH - Yes RH, confirmed!
Plan of action for review:
I will be playing multiple rounds per week, after each round I will provide an update on performance, ball flight, feel of each of the clubs being tested. I would also plan to provide pictures and videos when available.
I’m active on the forum daily so updating posts and answering questions would not be an issue.

My handicap per Garmin - 21.6
RH - yes
I play at least once a week and spend an hour 3 - 4 times weekly in back yard with net and Launch monitor working on my swing and comparing clubs. Not dedicated to any specific brand and always interested in trying something different. I would be able to post pics and thoughts on initial opinions, review use good or bad, and compare to any equipment I have that may be similar. Tour Edge is a brand I am least familiar with so would be very interested to see and try what they have to offer.

I’d love to do this. My handicap hovers around 20. I am right-handed. I am a blogger at www.thehistoryofweird.com and love to write. I would do a great job with my write-ups. Put me in Coach!

Current handicap: 22 per golf logic app (might be a bit of a vanity cap)
Yes I am right handed

I would test these clubs on course and the range. I do not have access to a good monitor, but I might try and sweet talk the guys at Dick’s about getting some time on theirs. I like what Tour Edge is doing, and a lot of their products do catch my interest, but their not to be found locally and I still think they’re for old people. Change my mind Tour Edge.

This will stay open through the weekend and then we will be announcing it during the live stream.

Can’t wait to follow along with everyone who gets picked. TEE is unparalleled in the equipment and value that they offer!

Can’t wait to follow along with everyone who gets picked. TEE is unparalleled in the equipment and value that they offer!
Me neither. Always fun and we have some cool things for the upcoming TEEm.

Handicap = 20+
Right handed - confirm
This would definitely give me a reason to get in more range time & play more.

Handicap: 20 (unofficial)
Yes, right handed
I would get a mix of driving range sessions and rounds in for testing, along with trying out Shot Vision to get some numbers. This would also give me a good excuse to get back into using Instagram and Twitter since I'd have something worthwhile to post about.

Pretty excited to find out who is part of the TEEm this week

Your Current Handicap - Typically shoot around an 82 (so perhaps around a 10 cap)
Confirm you are RH - confirmed
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews -
Step 1: Ensure the specs on the clubs checkout to OEM specs to measure their quality controls. So I look at length, swing weight, etc.
Step 2: Take some pictures and post on the forum for all to see.
Step 3: Get it out on the range for a quick dial in session; report my feedback on sound and feel, ball flight etc.
Step 4: Get out on the course and do comparison shots compared to my gamer clubs and other clubs I might be testing
Step 5: Let others hit it and see what they think.
Step 6: Rent time on TrackMan and provide numbers to the forum members.
Step 7: Answer any questions that come on the forums

I don’t like rooting against me, and you broke the barrier for length, but this man is way more in depth than my plan: “hit ball, go to ball, hit ball again, report results”.

Nice play! 👍👍

Handicap 9
RH
This winter I bought a Tour Edge EXS tour driver and just had a Tour Edge EXS pro 20* hybrid show up yesterday. Temps being in the 60's this week means the snow will melt and I'll be hitting the course by the end of the week. Can't wait to put the driver and hybrid in play. I'll be commenting on Tour Edge threads regardless with my experience with these clubs.

Current Cap - 0
RH - Yes
Plan - Unboxing and first impression's with plenty of pics/vids. Range testing to get in tune with the new product. On course comparisons with my current bag. Share feedback with the forum and social media. More pics/vids.

Good luck righties!

I don’t like rooting against me, and you broke the barrier for length, but this man is way more in depth than my plan: “hit ball, go to ball, hit ball again, report results”.

Nice play! 👍👍
I used bullet points to circumvent the couple sentences. Lol

Current Handicap - 19
Right Handed - All my life

I have quick and easy access to a range and live on a course so I'd be able to provide some quick text and visual feedback. I also currently game all TE EXS 220 woods and hybrids, can't imagine being much happier with anything else. I get in a quick 9 at least once a week and after being out of the game since being a junior I've picked it back up with a passion this year.

Back