How many birdies do you want to make in 2021?

If one set my over under at 100 birdies for 2021...and I’m on pace to play over 100 rounds...I’d be so happy with the over. At I’ve a quarter of the way through those 100 rounds...the two I have tells me I should be happy with double digits.

How many do I want to make? I want to make 180 birdies this year. It's within reach. Trust me. All I have to do is hit those greens in regulation and one putt. All I have to do.... The question was how many do I want to make.

How many will I make? That's another story. Probably 30.

So at my cap, 0.5 per round seems to be the average.

So I'll go with that, one every other round

roughtly 80 or 2 a round. Did not make one today. Had 8ft for very makeable birdie on 18 today and choked.

I decided I'm actually going to take part and aim for 1,000, just so I can see how I've done by the end of the year.

2 per round and nothing over a bogey.

One per round at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m going 35.

Hopefully I play at least 35 rounds to make this feasible.

It s a few shy of @OldandStiff but it’s a good number for me.

I decided I'm actually going to take part and aim for 1,000, just so I can see how I've done by the end of the year.
That would be incredible! I hope you make it.

1 a round would be nice but somedays its a struggle. After last year I want to say 10 but I am working on my game so I will say 30 just to give myself something to shoot for.

Last edited:
20? I will play 30 rounds that sounds about right for me. Had my first today.

I would love to have 1 per round, but realistically I'll settle for 1 every couple of rounds. Although with all the pto I'm going to be burning I'll be getting in quite a few rounds so I might be able to achieve 1 every other round or better.

one per round, plus birdie every hole on home course once.

I’d say an ambitious goal would be 3 per round.

At least one every nine holes is the goal

I am aiming for 12 so 1 per month on average. Having not played for over 3 months I think it’ll be a long road back for my game.

Assuming 70 rounds I'll set my number at 35. Seems high but that's the point of a goal right?

I'm usually good for 2-3 per year, but had none in 2020, so having one is my goal ;).

I had 11 today, which might be personal best :unsure:, so that should help my goal!

I am at .9 birdies a round. If I could bump that to 1 or just over 1 I will be very happy.

35 in 32 rounds after today.

Back