The PUMA Golf x Palm Tree Crew Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The team at PUMA Golf have been busy lately with these “joined forces” collections. Last month the PUMA x Arnold Palmer Collection and today they have joined forces with DJ, songwriter and producer KYGO to drop the PUMA Golf x PTC Collection.

For those not familiar, Palm Tree Crew (PTC) is a lifestyle brand founded by KYGO and his manager Myles Shear that is all about the tropical vibes. The backstory to this collaboration is rather simple. Rickie Fowler is not only a fan of this brand (and PTC member), but also a friend of KYGO, who is himself an avid golfer. It was time to bring the golden palm tree logo to golf and the birth of the PUMA Golf x PTC Collection...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Inject this straight into my veins please!

Never heard of KYGO but all of that stuff looks really good! The driver is especially amazing!

That Navy crew sweater is perfect...

Then I scrolled down to the driver and :love::oops::D:cool:

Combine that with the Copper irons, and this might be the most amazing shiny bag you could build from one company!

:love:

Pumas limited and special releases are second to none.

(Now do a masters release with the same golf face and a green crown. 😳)

The crew neck and driver are awesome.

Cobra Puma Golf is just killing it this year. Wow, they have beyond upped their game. This is an amazing collection! Well done Puma, well done

Love the clothes, don't really dig the money shoes or the driver. Probably because I don't like gold haha

I quite like the look of that collection, and could even be tempted by the Proadapt shoes - just a shame they are white as they would be worn more in the wetter weather here in the UK, so probably wouldn't stay as pristine for too long unfortunately

The polos, crew neck and shorts are smooth.

Nothing says baller like having your Driver match your shoes, sweater, and hat :cool:.

The gold Driver face is a little over the top for my taste, but I like the sweater, and theMoneyBag's shows aren't bad.

I like to see the lifestyle collaboration with Rickie and folks outside the golf industry.

I REALLY Like this one, i mean the AP collection was sweet, but this...

I really like the look of that driver, the colors go so well together!

That RadSpeed HOLY EFF.
Love the blue, not so much the gold. Too Notre Dame'ish for my taste :D Plus that face is going to wear

Love the blue, not so much the gold. Too Notre Dame'ish for my taste :D Plus that face is going to wear
Did the blue faces on the pars and stripes last year wear?

Nice like wear mark in the middle of a driver face?

Count me in.
Maybe for the robot. For me I could wear out the whole face especially toe side hahaha

Bummer, I must have missed that.
Well I should say it wears with sandy conditions or not clean range balls much like any thing else. I don't think it wears as much from normal use and conditions.

Cool looking stuff. Shoes seem a little wack and don’t understand the $$ tie in. Driver is cool I suppose. Again, Not sure I understand the exact meaning or thought process for the line itself with the music tie in...regardless it’s not bad.

Being a big fan of blue and gold, I love this lineup. I know Rickie and KYGO are co-owners of an alcoholic beverage company, looks like they are continuing to expand those business relationships with a line of clothing/apparel.

Well I should say it wears with sandy conditions or not clean range balls much like any thing else. I don't think it wears as much from normal use and conditions.
hahaha, what kind of lunatic hits dirty balls with a driver?!

Back