The PUMA Golf x Palm Tree Crew Collection

Love this line up...now only if they had some at The Players I could snag.

I must be oddity, line-up does nothing for me at all. Just not a big fan of gold.

I like all of this, in fact, I want it all which is the biggest compliment I can give.

The Fasten8’s are amazing looking

Love the look of the Driver but nothing else jumps out to me.

Is it possible I’m just too old for these?

That driver. Love the looks.

I like the clothes but I'm not sure I'd wear it. I don't get the PTC connection... I'm not a tropical kind of guy.

Fowler and KYGO are not wearing the Fasten8s in the promo photos. Is there another shoe coming in this collection?

1615299575378.png

Puma, and Cobra, are doing everything right, every time I see a clothing release I want to spend money. And that driver looks amazing!

I decided to order the crewneck sweatshirt in large. I am on the fence about sizing, but it should work. Of all the options, it was probably the least practical for me, but I loved the look. I almost went with the polo, which I may pick that up locally once I see it in person. I really want the Fasten8 shoes, but I have six pairs of golf shoes right now, which is excessive.

I decided to order the crewneck sweatshirt in large. I am on the fence about sizing, but it should work. Of all the options, it was probably the least practical for me, but I loved the look. I almost went with the polo, which I may pick that up locally once I see it in person. I really want the Fasten8 shoes, but I have six pairs of golf shoes right now, which is excessive.
@BigDill when it comes to golf, NOTHING is excessive.:ROFLMAO:

Hold on, let me put my wife on the phone so you can say that again....
I’ll give you my number. I have a VERY graceful way of making her eyes roll so far back in her head she can see her thoughts of why she married me.

The crew is awesome. I just don't know why it's $15 more than the stock blue one.
And I've talked myself out of the shoes at least a half dozen times today. If I hadn't just bought the jordan 4s I think theyd already be en route.

Anyone order this stuff straight from puma? Ordered mine Monday and hasn’t shipped yet...very odd for them. Usually it ships next day...

If I found this driver in person. I'm not sure I could walk away. Probably a good thing where I live.

My crew sweater arrived yesterday, and its awesome. In fact, my initial reaction was something like "oh s***" when I first felt it, its just so freaking soft. I looked on the label because I could not believe that there is no cotton in it. The large fits me well, but the neck is a bit tight. I wear a size 16 collar in dress shirts, for reference. In a perfect world, it would be a tiny bit bigger so it would fit better on top of collared shirts. If worn over a tee shirt, its good. With a polo, you may have to pull the collar out to be comfortable.

Take my money now. Money shoes, and the belt are speaking to me.

Back